John Welbourn???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Welbourn????

Maybe Memories

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I was watching espn amd they were talking eagles for a min and they sed the eagles would be shopping him around... this guy is pretty good he can play guard and tackle... naturally lg but nonetheless versataile... he was named as one of "offensive breakthrough" players in 2003...

Here is a link to the guy

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/team/teamRosterDetails.jsp?id=528

So wut u guys think????

Interesting...did they comment on what kind of compensation Philly may be looking for?

Well you guys gave a 2nd for our 3rd string QB. I can only imagine what we'd get for a 1st string guard. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Welbourn to Miami bandwagon... sign up now!!!

;)

Originally posted by Bl¡tz Inc
Well you guys gave a 2nd for our 3rd string QB. I can only imagine what we'd get for a 1st string guard. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Welbourn to Miami bandwagon... sign up now!!!

;)
Two 1st round picks?:D

Originally posted by Bl¡tz Inc

When do you get that pick again? This year? Oh, no, that's right -- it's next year. We got away with paying you next Tuesday for a hamburger today. :D

good one blitz.

although i sincerly believe feeley will be worth it, just a gut feeling from the info. ive processed.

Feeley will be good for us. Enjoy that 2nd rd'er hope you get the next Mike Mamula out of it

Back
Top Bottom