Johnnie Morton officially released. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Johnnie Morton officially released.

who cares, he sucks too, just like Bobby Taylor. There are many happy Chiefs fans right now.

Schleprock said:
who cares, he sucks too, just like Bobby Taylor. There are many happy Chiefs fans right now.

lol u must be waiting for moss or champ baily to be cut or mabey the colts might even cut manning lol keep dreamin :shakeno:

I dont care for anyone that has been cut yet... i just report it.

Schleprock said:

why? He was one of their best wide recievers last year

I dunno, I'm not a Chiefs fan...but from what I gather from other fans on other boards is he has butter fingers and is a wuss. Nothing like hsi old days in Detroit.

looks like we could have had plenty of options for a 3rd WR had we waited a couple of weeks.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
why? He was one of their best wide recievers last year
Well I liked Johnnie Morton, but I have to admit that he was overpaid and they're not in the best cap shape right now so he had to go. Also, he's getting much older and is nowhere near the player he used to be. I saw him dropping a lot of balls last year, and I just don't feel he's good enough to be a starter. I'm not sure if they're going to sign another WR or not, they've got a good rookie in Craphonso Thorpe. Also, can't forget that Marc Boerigter will be back from injury, that should give them some nice depth with Kennison, Hall, Parker, Horn, and Thorpe.

painnotpleasure said:
Well I liked Johnnie Morton, but I have to admit that he was overpaid and they're not in the best cap shape right now so he had to go. Also, he's getting much older and is nowhere near the player he used to be. I saw him dropping a lot of balls last year, and I just don't feel he's good enough to be a starter. I'm not sure if they're going to sign another WR or not, they've got a good rookie in Craphonso Thorpe. Also, can't forget that Marc Boerigter will be back from injury, that should give them some nice depth with Kennison, Hall, Parker, Horn, and Thorpe.

I understand the over paid. I think Patrick Surtain was costing too much, but I am not happy to see him gone.

I think David Bowens costs too much, I would be happy with him restructuring. I guess when I hear that fans are happy to see someone gone, it is because they suck. Jonnie Morton is not great, but he was the best that they had last year. At a reasonable price I would think the fans would of been happy if he stayed.

Back
Top Bottom