Johnny Manziel to the Dolphins? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Johnny Manziel to the Dolphins?

Should the Dolphins sign Johnny Manziel?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 92 84.4%

• Total voters
15 people here said yes to this, oh my god!
That explains a lot of stupid posts.

15 people here said yes to this, oh my god!
That explains a lot of stupid posts.

I said yes. There are no options I would not consider at this point. Can't believe more posters here do not have same attitude. The situation has gotten this bad

I was one of the dumbies who wanted us to draft him, more about being pissed off with Tanny than anything else, but we need to do something if and it's a big if they want to salvage anything from this season, not sure though that this fool is the answer.

I was one of the dumbies who wanted us to draft him, more about being pissed off with Tanny than anything else, but we need to do something if and it's a big if they want to salvage anything from this season, not sure though that this fool is the answer.

No he's not the answer. We are who we are and we are going to have to live with it the rest of the way.
On another note, glad to see another NUFC fan here. God we are gluttons for punishment aren't we??? Good news is it looks like Benitez has them playing well enough to stay in the hunt for promotion again. Wish we could say the same for Miami.

Back
Top Bottom