Join in me in Thanking... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Join in me in Thanking...

Dreads-4-Prez

Practice Squad
Reaction score
...the Cleveland Browns for blowing a good come from behind win against the Broncos.

I know that Denver still has 2 tough games this year, but Miami can't afford to look for help from anyone else. The way I see it, if the Phins win out, then at least they will have a chance to go to the playoffs with some momentum. They will have beaten a very hot team (Philly) and 2 of their biggest rivals.

I think that the game tonight is by far the deciding factor in how the rest of the season will pan out for Miami. If they win tonight, than they will prove to everyone, including all the a$$hole commentators, that they can hang with anyone in the playoffs. If they can't beat Philly at home, than I'm not so sure that they deserve to make the playoffs.

This one's huge, GO PHINS!!!

The Browns had that game won. Oh well. The only comfort I get is: if they stuggled at home against a sub-par team.....then they'll loose the next two at Indy and GreenBay. Well.....I hope at least. By the way, does anyone know the status of Clinton Portis? He left the game with a sprained ankle and knee. I'm not the type to wish an injury on anyone, but Portis is what makes the Broncos and without him they're in trouble....which is good for the Fins.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's thank the Jills for blowing it ag Tenn as well :(

Basically, if we lose tonight it is over

Originally posted by RICKHURD
...the Cleveland Browns for blowing a good come from behind win against the Broncos.

I know that Denver still has 2 tough games this year, but Miami can't afford to look for help from anyone else. The way I see it, if the Phins win out, then at least they will have a chance to go to the playoffs with some momentum. They will have beaten a very hot team (Philly) and 2 of their biggest rivals.

I think that the game tonight is by far the deciding factor in how the rest of the season will pan out for Miami. If they win tonight, than they will prove to everyone, including all the a$$hole commentators, that they can hang with anyone in the playoffs. If they can't beat Philly at home, than I'm not so sure that they deserve to make the playoffs.

This one's huge, GO PHINS!!!

Odd you say that the commentators are A-holes as the majority have picked the Phins and a few knowledgeable ones picked the Eagles

Re: Re: Join in me in Thanking...

Originally posted by wileydawg

Odd you say that the commentators are A-holes as the majority have picked the Phins and a few knowledgeable ones picked the Eagles

LOL, yea like Howard Eiskin

Re: Re: Join in me in Thanking...

I've heard Salisbury pick Miami, but that's about it.

Re: Re: Re: Join in me in Thanking...

Originally posted by RICKHURD

I've heard Salisbury pick Miami, but that's about it.

Philly's own Jaws picked the Phins

Pro Football Weekly and USA Today picked Philly

Re: Re: Re: Re: Join in me in Thanking...

Philly's own Jaws picked the Phins

Pro Football Weekly and USA Today picked Philly

Damn - I didn't hear that one.

Originally posted by dolphan39
Let's thank the Jills for blowing it ag Tenn as well :(

Basically, if we lose tonight it is over
the fact that you had to rely on us winning is pretty sad:rolleyes:

Join in with me in thanking...no one...see the Fins put themselves in this position...2 games that they blew both at home...the Texans and Pats games...yep...those have come back to haunt us...so don't be thanking anyone but the Fins for blowing two games at home...huge losses...and that's why we need help from other teams to get in the playoffs...oh I forgot...you could also thank our great O-Line and Mare for contributing to those losses...actually you could blame the O-Line for most of our losses this year!!!

Go Fins!!!

Tonight is a must win. The season is pretty much over if we don't win tonight. It sucks that the Browns didn't win yesterday, but what sucks even more is that we need to depend on other team's losing for us to get into the playoffs.

If we lose tonight, we're finished. The AFC South runnerup is already going to finish ahead of us. We can't win a tiebreaker with Denver so they will have to lose their last two games for us to leapfrog them. Additionally, Baltimore wins the AFC North if they win their last two, and I think Cincinnati at 10-6 would have the common-opponent tiebreaker on us?

The Colts loss was bigger b/c it was an AFC conference game but IMO...the Colts played better and the Colts are a much better team than the Texans...so yes, it was bigger but the Fins had a much better chance of beating the Texans than the Colts...we blew the Texans game and we had the chance to beat the Colts to but we did not.

Back
Top Bottom