Join up for Pigskin Pick'em....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Join up for Pigskin Pick'em.......

DeDolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I set up a group for any and all of us at ESPN's Pigskin pick'em.
You pick who you think the winning team will be each week along with a tie-breaker which is the Monday night game total points. We will use the spread and once it is set, it will not change. If you forget a week, the away teamms will be the default picks. All picks lock at kick off of the first game of the week, so next week, it will be on Thursday, the opening game. It's a fun contest and takes little time so go to

http://games.espn.go.com/pigskin/frontpage

register, and go to our group which is called Dolphins Boardmembers. It is private so the password to get in is
membersonly
all lowercase. Hope to see alot of us there !!

AJ, if I put this in the wrong spot, I do apologize, but I figuered more folks would see it in time. only a week left.

Originally posted by AngryDolphins
Cool, just joined.

Great! It's really neat if we get a whole slew of us. They keep all the scorecards and group standings etc. After the games are played, you can even see who picked what and really see who the REAL homers are !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :goof:

Just joined it.. maybe more people :gossip: will join to keep it interesting when the seasons starts.

:( It didn't put my name up there. For some reason it put "butler entry".When you click on my name, you can see that it is ScrappyDew34. Anyone know how I can change this to show my screen name?

Also, someone took ScrappyDew, so it isn't available. How dare them?:lol:

Originally posted by ScrappyDew
:( It didn't put my name up there. For some reason it put "butler entry".When you click on my name, you can see that it is ScrappyDew34. Anyone know how I can change this to show my screen name?

Also, someone took ScrappyDew, so it isn't available. How dare them?:lol:

Go ahead and make your selections for week 1. After submitting your picks, click on "edit game settings". You can then change your user name to what you want in the "location and nickname" spaces, i.e. put ScrappyDew in location and 34 in nickname.

Re: I dont see any group called

Originally posted by rhadaddy
Dolphins Boardmembers

Type in Dolphin Boardmembers in the search bar. It should bring it up and click on it. Then use the password membersonly to gain access. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by relive1972

Go ahead and make your selections for week 1. After submitting your picks, click on "edit game settings". You can then change your user name to what you want in the "location and nickname" spaces, i.e. put ScrappyDew in location and 34 in nickname.

Glad to see you made it there !!!

It sucks,

"THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PLAY ONLY WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES (AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA). U.S. LAW GOVERNS THIS PROMOTION"

I'll play but I can't win anything...

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
It sucks,

"THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PLAY ONLY WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES (AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA). U.S. LAW GOVERNS THIS PROMOTION"

I'll play but I can't win anything...

Sorry about the 50 states thing. With so many playing in all the groups, I don't think too many actually expect to really win much if anything. It's just all for the fun of it in each individual group.
Thanks for playing tho !!

Back
Top Bottom