Joke of the year: Remember when people said Tyreek wouldnt succeed with Tua?! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joke of the year: Remember when people said Tyreek wouldnt succeed with Tua?!

Tua's only real issue has been staying healthy. The Herbert palm palm girls on here were, are, and always will be the little barking Chihuahuas, always hoping Tua makes a mistake so they can pounce on it. Meanwhile their man crush .500 QB should have been the choice.

Anyone with half a brain and any football IQ what so ever can see Tua is a very good QB. This team has won the majority of its games with him at the helm since he came in to the league and lost the majority of its games when he was out. Tua makes this team go. If it was scheme then Bridgewater and Skylar would not have sucked it up!
IMG_0567.jpeg

What? Where do you get off saying Fitzpatrick hated in him? Fitzpatrick was probably the most supportive of Tua that another QB and teammate could be.
Ryan Fitzpatrick, Tagovailoa's predecessor, indicated to the "Pardon My Take" podcast this week that Tua's physical limitations will make it hard for him to emerge as "elite." Former Saints coach Sean Payton took it a step further, telling "The Herd with Colin Cowherd" that he foresees the Dolphins benching Tagovailoa later this year.

"I get how dicey every opinion around Tua is," said Fitzpatrick, who spent 2019-2020 on the Dolphins. "But if you're a top-10 quarterback, you have to have at least one trait that is absolutely special -- something you can do that nobody else can do. ... With Tua, it's the not the arm strength. It's not the ability to run. It's not the ability to scramble or get out of trouble. So what is it? ... Anticipation and accuracy. Those are the things he has to be elite at. And I think that he is very, very good at it.

"The problem is," Fitzpatrick continued, "sometimes you have to create ... and he's not gonna be able to scramble around, escape the pocket and make the big plays down the field. So he has to take what he has that's elite -- his accuracy -- and hopefully, as he gets better, his decision-making, and he has to be the best in the NFL at it, because he's limited in some of those other ways."

Fitzpatrick made an honest assessment of Tua’s limitations and what it’ll take for him to be elite.

Tua said hold my beer and he’s used his accuracy and decision-making to be the best in NFL now.

Amazon Football GIF by NFL On Prime Video

Back
Top Bottom