Jon Scott and Max Jean-Gilles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jon Scott and Max Jean-Gilles

MiamiDolphins34

Active Roster
Reaction score
If we cant draft Cutler imagine these two giants manning our left side of the oline. :eek: If we traded down we might draft these 2 guys or if 1 of these guys is gone huff(doubt it) cromartie or a lb.In the 3rd a safety(allen, griffin,harper,bullocks) 4th a lb ( mcintosh james anderson leon williams) and three 7 rounders a dt claude wroten? a speedy returner and maybe another lb pierre woods since we are gonna need a bunch of lbs for the 3-4

MiamiDolphins34 said:
If we cant draft Cutler imagine these two giants manning our left side of the oline. :eek: If we traded down we might draft these 2 guys or if 1 of these guys is gone huff(doubt it) cromartie or a lb.In the 3rd a safety(allen, griffin,harper,bullocks) 4th a lb ( mcintosh james anderson leon williams) and three 7 rounders a dt claude wroten? a speedy returner and maybe another lb pierre woods since we are gonna need a bunch of lbs for the 3-4

If you would be lucky enough to get these two, the left side of the line would rival Seattle's.

There's no way we're gonna go o-line with our first 2 picks tho I like both of those guys.I think we'll draft one o-lineman only but we could also get one in free agency.My favorite o-lineman right now is Nick Mangold.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom