Jonathan Martin: 'I felt trapped' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonathan Martin: 'I felt trapped'

I'm sure Tannehill "felt trapped" in the pocket every time he completely missed his blocks. What a loser!!! Grow a pair and go work a normal job then.

I felt trapped having to watch him knowing he was going to get jacked back into the QB at some point.

I don't have a problem with him removing himself from the situation if that's what he thought was best, I do have a problem with him ruining the career of a player and throwing his team under the bus in doing so. He could have handled it different, every employer has emotional assistants lines for people with mental issues. The team is stronger than him though and we will be better of because of it.

I don't have a problem with him removing himself from the situation if that's what he thought was best, I do have a problem with him ruining the career of a player and throwing his team under the bus in doing so. He could have handled it different, every employer has emotional assistants lines for people with mental issues. The team is stronger than him though and we will be better of because of it.

That's probably what was going to happen and then the team threatened to NFI him without pay.

So basically, this could have been avoided if the Dolphins had been willing to eat a couple hundred thousand dollars. Or if Martin wasn't a snake.

That's probably what was going to happen and then the team threatened to NFI him without pay.

So basically, this could have been avoided if the Dolphins had been willing to eat a couple hundred thousand dollars. Or if Martin wasn't a snake.

I always say that the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle. We had no other options at LT tried to get him to stay, he knew this and probably took the worst possible course of action. Sadly enough it will probably also cost a coach his job too. He not only cost Richie, but probably Turner, and to some extent the reputation of the Dolphins.

A mans true colors come out in times of problems, better we found this out now than years later.

itsatrapwhathappenswhenadvertisersdontme-1.jpg

I feel bad about Turner and Philbin. Sometimes a situation just gets so bad so fast that you're just overwhelmed, and you kinda panic. Mistakes are made when people panic.

Incognito does really seem like 2 different people. You see the way he speaks interviews and he probably just fooled people into thinking he could be a good mentor but he was actually a psycho and was eating Martin alive.

Imagine that. Bad language in a locker room. I'm shocked I tell you, shocked! What a pu$$y.

Back
Top Bottom