Jonathan Martin says “[d]on’t believe everything you read” | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonathan Martin says “[d]on’t believe everything you read”

I truly doubt any mental health facility allows a patient computer access.

Sound more like the typical mom/wife/girlfriend defending her loved one.

On the halftime show they said members of the o-line have been bullying him and asked him to sit with them and then all got up and left. Is this high school? Im sorry but you should support your teammates 100 percent. We probably don't have the whole story...but if this is true Im disappointed. It's not like the other guys on the o-line are so much better that they can say anything.

Want to know something funny? We did exactly that thing to one of our SGTs at the prison. It was a table FULL of our shift.
We called him over and then we all got up. It must've been 10 or so of us in the Officer Dining Room.

Know what he did? I'll give you a hint; He didn't scream or cry, and he didn't go seek psycological care.
People that work in a tough environment should be tough.

Know what he did? I'll give you a hint; He didn't scream or cry, and he didn't go seek psycological care.
People that work in a tough environment should be tough.

In the other thread about this I mentioned how childish I thought the other lineman were being, ESPECIALLY considering how poorly they've played collectively. They're completely AWFUL at their own jobs, most people in other industries would be fired for such lousy production. So I wonder what gives them to the balls to look down on anybody else. People in glass houses, blah blah blah I'm not even a Martin fan, but the audacity of this group of worthless *******s collecting paychecks and not even performing at an average level just pisses me off.

That said, I must admit Martin should've sacked up and dealt with it, driving himself straight to a mental hospital or whatever, shows that the guy has some serious mental weakness/illness and he really doesn't have the makeup to succeed.

In the other thread about this I mentioned how childish I thought the other lineman were being, ESPECIALLY considering how poorly they've played collectively. They're completely AWFUL at their own jobs, most people in other industries would be fired for such lousy production. So I wonder what gives them to the balls to look down on anybody else. People in glass houses, blah blah blah I'm not even a Martin fan, but the audacity of this group of worthless *******s collecting paychecks and not even performing at an average level just pisses me off.

That said, I must admit Martin should've sacked up and dealt with it, driving himself straight to a mental hospital or whatever, shows that the guy has some serious mental weakness/illness and he really doesn't have the makeup to succeed.

What gives them the the balls is that they have a peer group, no matter how bad they are
at what they do. I haven't heard exactly what it was they were messing with Martin about.

Or maybe he's saying don't read into the 'report' that he and Sherman got into it.

No one on here knows what happens so how about you hold judgement until we do. And if we never do the. Just don't comment on it.

Boy did some of you guys get it wrong here. Im not one for saying I told you so but this whole situation was misread and a lot of misinformed people blabbering on in this thread and others.

Boy did some of you guys get it wrong here. Im not one for saying I told you so but this whole situation was misread and a lot of misinformed people blabbering on in this thread and others.
LOL what do you expect? People judge without knowledge. Still happening now. Do you think we know all the details? I bet you Nublar's lunch money that something else real big breaks that will make people flip flop again ....
Chubbs

Back
Top Bottom