Jonathan Martin says “[d]on’t believe everything you read” | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonathan Martin says “[d]on’t believe everything you read”

Don't believe everything you read but believe what he just wrote. Ok Marty everyone else is crazy.

isn't there a different way to take this? what if he means that there's no mental illness at all and he's just physically sick or something?

he s trying to get cut so he can team up with his pal Andrew Luck in Indy.

isn't there a different way to take this? what if he means that there's no mental illness at all and he's just physically sick or something?

If it's a physical illness he's still an immature twat. If he's able to go online and post a comment then he's able to pick up a damn phone and tell his employer.

Or maybe he's saying don't read into the 'report' that he and Sherman got into it.

No one on here knows what happens so how about you hold judgement until we do. And if we never do the. Just don't comment on it.

Martin is a quitter. He will never fit in again. Another brilliant pick by the dufus GM.

i hope he is watching , currently winning without him, we dont need this bum.

On the halftime show they said members of the o-line have been bullying him and asked him to sit with them and then all got up and left. Is this high school? Im sorry but you should support your teammates 100 percent. We probably don't have the whole story...but if this is true Im disappointed. It's not like the other guys on the o-line are so much better that they can say anything.

So does this mean Clabo can get his job back since Mckinney is now at LT. I would love to see what Yeatman has.

Martin is soft. Go back to Cali Jonathan, you are not built for the east coast.

I don't think the kid is mentally ill, he seems to have a lack of confidence.

don't believe everything you hear or read. Oh wait this is America, that's what Americans do...believe everything they hear and read.

I don't though, and I side with Martin. I wish him the best in whatever happens, and I hope he comes back and does well.

Back
Top Bottom