Jonathan Martin To Stand Trial For Threatening Richie Incognito | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonathan Martin To Stand Trial For Threatening Richie Incognito

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
0e82838ddcf71096efa8eade5fa04f60.jpg

I am sure his moma will get him off the charges. She is was part of problem to begin with imo.

lets relive this forever. if Jonathan Martin ruined your life, find a new one

As much as I hate Martin for trying to destroy Incognito’s career because of his own failures and wrecking our 2013 season...I really do hope he gets the help he desperately needs before he hurts himself or others. The sports media were so excited to make a troubled Martin into a victim and Incognito into a racist bully they let his mental issues go unacknowledged until it reached this point. Hope this is the last we hear of Martin for his own sake.

As much as I hate Martin for trying to destroy Incognito’s career because of his own failures and wrecking our 2013 season...I really do hope he gets the help he desperately needs before he hurts himself or others. The sports media were so excited to make a troubled Martin into a victim and Incognito into a racist bully they let his mental issues go unacknowledged until it reached this point. Hope this is the last we hear of Martin for his own sake.

Well said.....but lets be clear.....

Martin is a snake.

One of the worst draft picks in recent years. Guy was such a *****, never liked him, never was on his side when the ordeal broke. Wish I could see Richie whoop his ass.

I'm going to be honest, I think pretty much all of this goes back to the Dolphins' decision to go after Martin's signing bonus when he was getting treatment out in California.

He was forced to lawyer up and play hardball after that and the net result has spiraled into this mess.

Back
Top Bottom