Jordan Love declares | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Love declares

Love has a TON of potential. If he falls past the first and we haven't went QB I'd take him

Eason's tape this year is very inconsistent, watch him against the lesser lights that he should be putting away. I'm not touching him till 3rd round at the very best if he declares.

I wouldn't want him in the 3rd. Eason has the tendency I respect least in a quarterback...100mph zingers from short to midrange, regardless of how the play unfolds. He locks on and has no ability to vary pace and loft on that type of throw. I'm referring to over the middle. Virtually any idiot can take something off a swing pass.

The NFL these days doesn't punish lack of ideal arm strength nearly as much as previously. But the game is forever going to restrict quarterbacks who lack RPM repertoire. I guess we could sit around and hope everything magically falls into place at age 29 like Ivanie Blondin, but that's never my preference.

Eason also tends to get nervous in the pocket when he senses pressure. His body gets stuck.

Chris Peterson was worn out this year. Eason should return under a more energized coaching staff and see if he can relax and work on improving his touch. Jordan Love may have regressed in some areas this season but his touch did improve, as ckparrothead pointed out beginning early in the season. Some of these young guys seem to think the games are like scouting camps in which you have to show off your arm strength on every play.

Back
Top Bottom