Jordan Palmer: Jarrett Stidham’s Pro Day ‘as Impressive As I’ve Seen’ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Palmer: Jarrett Stidham’s Pro Day ‘as Impressive As I’ve Seen’

jim1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
“I’m not surprised at all, but that was probably the best — or right there with the best pro days I’ve ever been a part of, and I’ve been a part of some big-time pro days,” Palmer said. “…That was about as impressive as I’ve seen.”

Stidham, who just wrapped up at the NFL Combine earlier this week, did not go through testing drills but impressed during passing drills. He connected on all but two of his pass attempts, missing only a back-shoulder throw on a corner route in the end zone from 10 yards out and a deep seam thrown about 45 yards downfield — misfiring on the latter by maybe a foot.

The former two-year starter attempted between 50 and 60 passes in Auburn’s indoor practice facility, with the passes designed to show off the full arsenal of routes for NFL teams.

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2...idhams-pro-day-as-impressive-as-ive-seen.html

I do like Stidham, hes my late rounder who nobody is talking about

Stidham always looks good throwing in no pass rush situations. He can show off the arm and take his sweet time knowing he's not getting hit. Like he did all week at the Senior Bowl - then he had to actually play in the game...

He's a 7-on-7 quarterback.

Stidham always looks good throwing in no pass rush situations. He can show off the arm and take his sweet time knowing he's not getting hit. Like he did all week at the Senior Bowl - then he had to actually play in the game...

He's a 7-on-7 quarterback.

Sounds familiar.....

I always say, go back and look at the tape. There is a reason why he is projected to be a Day 3 pick. In his one defense I will say his OL was pretty bad in pass pro.

We've been hearing this about Stidham since he was at Baylor.....and yet, he continued to baffle us on the field at Auburn by NOT being that guy.

They say that about every QB at their Pro Day ... which is set up to make them look good. Means diddly.

I can only assume that despite his claims Jordan Palmer hasn't seen very many pro days.

Back
Top Bottom