Jordan Palmer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Palmer

dolfan3431

Wanna hit?
Reaction score
lets say we sign brees and the shoulder just isn't 100% what do you think of Jordan Palmer next year in the first round

Drafting a QB in the first round would crazy if we have Brees. Don't you see what happened with the Chargers. It doesn't make sense to pay someone 1st round money to sit the pine and hold a clipboard. You want your 1st rounder to be an instant contributor.

We are gonna have to spend alot of money on Brees, that would be alot of money to the 1st round pick too. alot of money tied up in QBs. I dont see it happening

dolfan3431 said:
dude thats why I said if his shoulder is bad like chad pennington bad

I dont think it will ever be as bad a Penningtons. He has had big time surgeries the last two season. Brees will be ok

dolfan3431 said:
dude thats why I said if his shoulder is bad like chad pennington bad

Oh ok...but all reports have been that Brees shouldn't lose any arm strength. His injury is different from Pennington's (rotator cuff), Brees (torn labrum).

ya but dolphins aside how do you feel about his guy and do you give him a first round grade

No, he just doesnt have the skills that his brother has. He chokes in the big games and he just isnt that good...i see him as an undrafted fa QB if that. He isnt even the best QB in C-usa, at least Paul Smith, Kolb, Pinkney, Moffett and Hackney were all better then him this year and next year 4 of those are coming back.

The only reason I believe he gets a shot in the NFL will be his brother.

outtawack311 said:
i see him as an undrafted fa QB if that.
considering most early 2007 rankings have him as a top 4 QB, i'll take your analysis with a grain of salt. he's not carson, but he's very good. he chokes? the houston game proved the opposite.

I'm not a fan at this point. He has a long, long way to go as a QB. He has ability, but he's still very raw. Even so, he's a guy you have to keep an eye on.

Doesnt he play for UTEP? He looked decent in the one game I saw him, but nothing special

the few games I saw, he looked pretty decent. Raw and young, but decent. I think give him another year to develope and he might be a star. Utep is a good team, he can lead them. But I wont lie, I think alot of teams will watch him more due to his bro

Juan Cribbs said:
considering most early 2007 rankings have him as a top 4 QB, i'll take your analysis with a grain of salt. he's not carson, but he's very good. he chokes? the houston game proved the opposite.

He could have had home field in the championship game but he pretty much single handedly lost them the last 2 games to knock them out of the championship game all together. The only reason he is considered good is because of his last name. Like I said, there are plenty of other QB's in C-usa alone I would much rather have.

palmer will be a top 10 pick next year :(

I doubt we will have the draft picks in the range to get him honestly.

Stanton, Palmer, Quinn all in the top 10 next year.

Back
Top Bottom