Jordyn Brooks to Miami | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordyn Brooks to Miami

LOVE this move combined with the Walker signing. We are getting tougher, faster, more instinctive. Brooks is a really good player with a first round pedigree who has been mega-productive and is still only 26.

I totally agree with our offseason strategy thus far. We needed to get much better at tight end and rebuild our ILB corps. We got much better at tight end and rebuilt our ILB corps.

Now we need a good safety to pair with Howard, a legit two-gapper for the middle of the defense, and some depth at edge and CB.

Good signing. Ran a 4.54 at 240 lbs coming out of Texas Tech, and he's about to hit his prime.

Well…amid the days bleakness…we have improved the LBs. Not that that was a tall order.

Just need to figure out the D line.

Don’t mind him being in the middle but tough to have two guys that can’t cover there. At least Baker was okay in coverage and they basically cost the same. Guess they are going for more run defense.

Whoopsie:

He also had a solid 93.2 passer rating in his coverage area last year, but Pro Football Focus’ Ryan Smith said that overall he has been a “big-time liability in coverage,” allowing 202 receptions (in 243 targets) for 2160 yards and 12 TDs over his four NFL seasons.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article286530995.html#storylink=cpy
Why do you call yourself “phinsforlife” if you don’t like anything they do?

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin
You too silly, you need to get over to X and check out the lads "HITS"

Don’t mind him being in the middle but tough to have two guys that can’t cover there. At least Baker was okay in coverage and they basically cost the same. Guess they are going for more run defense.
Walker will be the passing downs guy.

Him and Jonnu is pretty decent haul for what my expectation was.

Still way more holes to fill than resources.

All the players we have signed / re-signed I've been pleased with minus extending Bailey.

It's just the mass exodus of talent is hard to stomach.

Not particularly, I just enjoy how pessimists here get bent out of shape when the Dolphins make a decent signing. Big whoop? Hilarious.
Yeah E3 is more of a joke. A grumpy joke at that :woot:

Good signing. Ran a 4.54 at 240 lbs coming out of Texas Tech, and he's about to hit his prime.
He looks like he moves incredibly well for his body type at game speed. You don’t expect that kind of movement with guys built like that.

Back
Top Bottom