Jorge Sedano reported that.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jorge Sedano reported that..

zach13

Mad Dog
Reaction score
he has learned that some of the Dolphins players have presented a petition to the head coach to re-sign Oronde Gadsden.

Sedano is a local sports radio host.

IMO Gadsden would not be likely to be of much help.

Humm ya, go for a WR when you cant even give the QB time to throw or block for a RB.

I think it's BS. But if OG were to re-sign, it would take something like that to initiate it, because powers that be have no interest in ever bringing him back.

another option who can get open would be appreciated and would reduce the amount of time needed to throw. now whether OG could become that option is another story...

Originally posted by Muck
I think it's BS. But if OG were to re-sign, it would take something like that to initiate it, because powers that be have no interest in ever bringing him back.

That is what I thought.

However, he said that he was out at Dolphins camp today and got the word straight from the players.

He also reported that some defensive players complained to him that the defense was too conservative - why get Seau if you almost never blitz him.

Anyway, I'm just passing it along

I want Oronde back, actually. All is forgiven, Oh-Oven-Mitt-Handed-One.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
I want Oronde back, actually. All is forgiven, Oh-Oven-Mitt-Handed-One.
lol...

i've always liked OG, and we NEED him.

sunday chambers was the only WR to catch a pass... no team has any hope when your #2 and #3 WR suck (and have proven not to be starters). OG would really help spead the teams out...

stick 9 men in the box, and make sure chambers is covered and you're stright... throw in 6'2" OG and now you have a BIG option (pun intended).

thompson is also 6-2 and must be in better shape, but i think oronde would actually catch some balls thrown his way...

I'm not sure anyone is denying that we need what OG brought. But the question is whether or not he can still bring it.

Well at this point can any one say we're better off staying put with Mcknight and Thompson ?

Instead of OG, how about JR Tolver?

Remember him, he is on the roster!

Originally posted by BigFinFan
Instead of OG, how about JR Tolver?

Remember him, he is on the roster!

IMO he isn't good enough to stick in as a starter... i don't see why the #3 spot isn't his though...

OG brings in expirence and talent (not that tolver doesn't have any). hopefully he got inshape...

If we don't get him then tolver needs to be worked in the offense in some way.

I don't think sitting players on the bench or not activating them does anybody any good. How does anyone know whether or not Tolver would do any good if they don't try. What about Yates or Whitley or all the others that are not being utilized. If they don't give these guys a shot, they won't know. It's clear that the ones they are playing, aren't getting the job done.

Unlike the other Gadsden was catching the overthrown passes of Fiedler. He miss him a lot.

I would like to see Tolver and Yates. They were the stories of training camp.

Well aside than Thompson emerging as the main threat...
:eek:

Back
Top Bottom