Jorge Sedano reported that.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jorge Sedano reported that..

Simmons I would like to see in the slot, we have no other true slot receiver. Tolver I would like to see in the #2 role.

Thompson has been so far a bust, it would depend on what shape OG is, by the way, the best block the Dolphins has had is the one of Jay Fiedler that helped a TD run by Ricky Williams. Maybe Jay could be an upgrade as LT :D

I think we're fine at WR. It seems that Griese can do ok with them if he's given some time to throw.

Fine at WR?:rolleyes: Well the only thing we can possibly do right now is try out the younger WRs.

Off-season though we have to draft a WR in the first and sign John Tait to replace Wade. Maybe draft another OL in the third, who will start at G. Nails will move to RG where he will do just fine, being healthy and in his best position.

Like Muck said, there is no reason not to sign a healthy Gadsden. If he came in healthy he would thrive with Griese's accuracy the same as Chambers will continue to do. If he isn't healthy he's a waste of roster space and time.

Heck, put JT in at left tackle. That should confuse some people.

If OG is re-signed, I bet he stubs his toe in his first practice and goes straight to IR.

i think that the front office and coaches would (and should) be very hesitant to bring in someone (former Dolphin or not) after having a petition done by players thrown in their faces. if they give in and sign him, every time they turn around the players will be protesting and wanting something else via petition.

Back
Top Bottom