Jose Reyes is a Miami Marlin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jose Reyes is a Miami Marlin

Sources are also saying we are the "favorite" to land Mark Buehrle....go hard or go home is the thought in Miami huh?

A "source" tells ESPN Deportes that Albert Pujols' number one destination is Miami at this point. Another "source" says Miami is Pujols' destination if agreement cannot be reached with St. Louis.

Plus the Marlins have an offer on the table for CJ Wilson.

Feel that cool breeze? That's hell freezing over

A "source" tells ESPN Deportes that Albert Pujols' number one destination is Miami at this point. Another "source" says Miami is Pujols' destination if agreement cannot be reached with St. Louis.

Plus the Marlins have an offer on the table for CJ Wilson.

Feel that cool breeze? That's hell freezing over

Dude if we land Pujols....FTW, that would be sick. I also heard that we would of landed Gio Gonzalez if LoMo didn't have that procedure on his knee

Sources are also saying we are the "favorite" to land Mark Buehrle....go hard or go home is the thought in Miami huh?

We're EASILY the favorite for Buehrle. Ozzie is to thank for that.

Pujols is still a shot at the stars but I suppose it could happen.

Even if we land Pujols, at the end of the day, I think it's difficult to top the Heath Bell addition. Bullpen has been just AWFUL for the past few seasons and probably THE reason we've lost 15+ games.

If this happens you have to dump LoMo probably. And I think LoMo is done here anyway. Gaby in right. Stanton in left.

I heard LoMo for Gio Gonzalez but the knee surgery ****ed stopped it

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on Reyes, I've been to a bunch of Mets games since he first burst on to the scene. He is exciting to watch, runs out every hit for the most part. His speed is such an asset, he beats out a ton of throws, gets infield singles not a lot of people get, and his speed sometimes creates errand throws. I have never seen so many triples in my life as well. Hes a good fielder with a pretty strong arm. A great person, always smiling, saying the right things, and pumping everyone up. Sad to see him go, was at there final game and unfortunately they took him out after 1 at bat. Only Met jersey I have is Reyes, without him on the roster....I might think twice going to a free game lol.

Hope him all the success. I'm sure you guys will love him and won't doubt this signing.

Back
Top Bottom