Josh Rosen about to drop in the draft? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Rosen about to drop in the draft?

all these marginal Qb prospects going in the top 5-10 picks is crazy. I don't think Rosen has the arm power to be drafted that highly or sought after to the point you're selling so many draft picks.

The most intriguing prospect to be is Josh Allen. dude can hum it but that accuracy is like WTF but hes still being projected top 10!

all these marginal Qb prospects going in the top 5-10 picks is crazy. I don't think Rosen has the arm power to be drafted that highly or sought after to the point you're selling so many draft picks.

The most intriguing prospect to be is Josh Allen. dude can hum it but that accuracy is like WTF but hes still being projected top 10!
We agree to disagree. I think Rosen is actually the best QB prospect and arm strength is decent but not great. He is accurate and very smart, but he may be dropping because of some of his non-football matters described in earlier posts. However, he may be the most NFL ready QB in the Draft.
Josh Allen has a huge arm, great body size and build and is a good development prospect but he is also high risk. His pass completion percentage is poor and he's coming from Wyoming, where he competed against mediocre Defenses. Whatever team drafts him needs to take time and not rush him. High upside - Big downside.

Any of these QBs could become "above average" if given 6 or 7 seasons to develop.

Of all the QB's expected in the first round Josh Rosen is the one I like the least.

Rosen to me seems like a guy who will rub teammates and coaches the wrong way. I read somewhere that Rosen was not well liked by his teammates.. If that's the case and he has a crap personality he's going to have a short career.

Adam Gase was always destined to really appreciate Josh Rosen's game on the field.

As for off the field, he'll rely on Jedd Fisch a lot more than he will Jim Mora, Jr. The latter has connections with Tannenbaum, but the quarterback decision will be 100% Gase's call.

Granted this is based on watching a few minutes of youtube highlight reels and a quick glance at the stats but I got Baker Mayfield as the best QB in this class. Mayfield definitely has the most natural looking release and is the most athletic (besides Lamar). And I'm not seeing a surefire star among the top 5, if I were the Browns I would hedge my bets and take two QBs. Or I would take the RB at one and take whoever falls to me at four.

If the Dolphins do take Baker there is no way he's going to sit quietly by behind Tannehill. Either he'll beat Tannehill in a competition or if he doesn't get a fair shot to start he'll be a distraction.

Back
Top Bottom