Jovorskie Lane: Attitude | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jovorskie Lane: Attitude

I'm just sticking with the facts. Lane has credited his return to the NFL to Sherman for giving him a second chance. You want to credit Ireland to support your agenda of defending mediocrity, you probably were a Sparano supporter too, which says a lot.

It may have been Sherman's idea to get Lane but the bottom line is that Ireland is the one that brought him here. Every person that is brought in or out is Ireland's decision. Ireland could have said no, but he didn't. He signed him thus it being his decision. Just sayin

It may have been Sherman's idea to get Lane but the bottom line is that Ireland is the one that brought him here. Every person that is brought in or out is Ireland's decision. Ireland could have said no, but he didn't. He signed him thus it being his decision. Just sayin

Im pretty sure coaches on all teams do have some say about Personnel. Im also quite sure without Sherman we dont draft Tannehill

You're not arguing against Jovorskie Lane are you?

My only arguement is that Lane is here because of Sherman's input. Im quite fine with Lane who may be our best free agent pickup this year

My only arguement is that Lane is here because of Sherman's input. Im quite fine with Lane who may be our best free agent pickup this year

He was given a look because of Sherman. He was signed because of Ireland. I'm not a huge Ireland supporter but it is OK to give him some credit from time to time

He was given a look because of Sherman. He was signed because of Ireland. I'm not a huge Ireland supporter but it is OK to give him some credit from time to time

I give him credit for listening to his coach on this. The GM does most of the signings but who is kept at cutdown is basically job of coaches. Ireland has done some good things just not enough and the wr position and secondary is just plain awful because he didnt prepare for this so I give him the good and the really bad

I give him credit for listening to his coach on this. The GM does most of the signings but who is kept at cutdown is basically job of coaches. Ireland has done some good things just not enough and the wr position and secondary is just plain awful because he didnt prepare for this so I give him the good and the really bad

Fair enough. I think the GM makes all the personnel decisions for almost all the teams in the nfl. The only difference is that some take the advice of their staff more than others. There may be some exceptions but over all that's the way it is......just like it was with every season of hardknocks.

Back
Top Bottom