jt 99 & ricky are ok , jt says | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jt 99 & ricky are ok , jt says

romio

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
palm beach post today
"This is America, man, and everybody gets a second chance," said defensive end Jason Taylor between mini-camp practices on Saturday afternoon. "You can't keep a guy nailed to a cross forever."

Its good to see he is willing to put his feelings behind him for the good of the team. Jason is a classy player and for Ricky to have his support that should mean a lot to Ricky.

Ricky had his second chance -- he could have straight up returned. He had his third chance -- He could have let go and move on, He had his fourth chance -- he demanded all that money.

Now he's back -- Not for the Dolphins, but for the Benjamins. It's all about the Benjamins.

- Not a Ricky fan but I'll mould to what ever the hell happens.

I agree, as upset as we were when he left they had to be so much more. So it takes a lot more for them to forgive. So if they can, we should too

Jason is a classy player. Therefore I don't exactly expect him to come out and bash Ricky with the possibility of his return looming. I find it hard to believe that Jason will ever 100% trust this guy again.

seeing as Ferote mentioned williams in the play book it seems that he indeed is coming back.

I'm not even really going into his whole chances thing but know that the money thing was created by the miami herald and nothing more. No money has been discussed between the two teams.

Jason taylor is definetly a classy guy and a good father ( i saw him playing with his kids n the field post practice...) Kudos too him for being the bigger man!

jtsacksyou said:
Its good to see he is willing to put his feelings behind him for the good of the team. Jason is a classy player and for Ricky to have his support that should mean a lot to Ricky.

He might be a classy person but he's certainly not a classy player which is why it is so much fun to see him crying after losses. Whenever the dolphins are up he's talking way too much trash and then they wind up losing and he's crying. It's justice.

Jason Taylor when Miami is winning or doing well :rasp:
Jason Taylor when Miami has lost
bigcry-1.gif

Me after seeing Jason Taylor's mouth has been shut :lolcry:

what gets me about the whole situation is that when he left the team last year players were very upset at didnt want to play with him again and had no trust or faith in him, but now hes pondering coming back and everyone is on his good side, personally im happy that everyone is supporting him becuase the last thing we need is controversy but its just interesting how their forgiving him now after trashing him

nyjunc said:
He might be a classy person but he's certainly not a classy player which is why it is so much fun to see him crying after losses. Whenever the dolphins are up he's talking way too much trash and then they wind up losing and he's crying. It's justice.

bigcry-1.gif

he's maturing. he might have been a tad bit over zealous as a youth but he is mellowing as a veteran. mellowing w/ a lot of sacks.

nyjunc said:

bigcry-1.gif

What player is not upset after losing? If a player was not upset, than something is wrong.

romio said:
palm beach post today
"This is America, man, and everybody gets a second chance," said defensive end Jason Taylor between mini-camp practices on Saturday afternoon. "You can't keep a guy nailed to a cross forever."
Great to hear one of the most respected players and leaders on our team is willing to tolerate Ricky if he's going to come back. I don't think many if any players on our team to be "buddy buddy" with Ricky but all I'm hoping is that everyone is able to tolerate each other. I know JT is a class guy but I personally wouldn't blame if he still hated Ricky (which he may very well still do) but I respect the fact that he said that and is willing to to tolerate and maybe forgive but not forget.

Back
Top Bottom