JT Flowbee-ing ZT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JT Flowbee-ing ZT

Cranx

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I don't know how many of you saw this commercial but it just showed during the Monday night game. Zach Thomas is sitting in a chair and says that without football we'd all probably sit around with our friends and watch infomercials. Jason Taylor then proceeds to give Zach a Flo Bee (spell?) hair cut! It's hilarious!:lol:

I almost choked on my dinner...

Originally posted by Expo88
I don't know how many of you saw this commercial but it just showed during the Monday night game. Zach Thomas is sitting in a chair and says that without football we'd all probably sit around with our friends and watch infomercials. Jason Taylor then proceeds to give Zach a Flo Bee (spell?) hair cut! It's hilarious!:lol:

... that was some damn funny TV. JT spraying the water on Zach's hair and Zach talking all deep while a BALD JT was getting ready to cut his hair. Great stuff!

Oliver...

Yeah, it was pretty funny. However, I don't think that if there wasn't football, I would sit around and watch infomercials on Sundays, lol.

Its a good thing for Zach that JT knows how to handle the suck cut like a pro...I thought that there was a saying about NOT trusting a bald barber...

:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom