Jt For Rivers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jt For Rivers

Doktor Ivel said:
JT will be here till 09.......what has Rivers done?

The same thing all other rookies have done?

YES! DO IT!

Or trade ZACH. DO IT!

QB!!! QB!!! QB!!!

I say give 'em HALF the team, get a FRANCHISE QB! I don't CARE what it takes!

kingfin said:
I will do that in a minute.JT is in his final year in miami.Nexted year we cant afford him.We got Roth in the draft to take his place.I rather have Rivers for our future.Then JT for one year.In 2005 Roth can learn the NFL way,and Rivers can be a great QB in 2006.It all makes sence.I love JT,but sometimes you got to cut a man loose.

JT is is in his final year of his contract???

kingfin said:
I will do that in a minute.JT is in his final year in miami.Nexted year we cant afford him.We got Roth in the draft to take his place.I rather have Rivers for our future.Then JT for one year.In 2005 Roth can learn the NFL way,and Rivers can be a great QB in 2006.It all makes sence.I love JT,but sometimes you got to cut a man loose.

dude dont ever post this **** again....or anything else for that matter. JT is not in his last year. Rivers sucks. and you need to shut it!

kingfin, you need to learn to read what your typing before you post it. JT is signed through 2009 and your talking about swapping him for unproven Rivers?? Come on now man, your talking about replacing a top 5 Pro Bowl TE for a 2nd year QB who has not started one game in the NFL. Makes absolutely no sense.

am I the only one who does not think that Rivers will be anything special in the NFL? I mean I don't hate the guy but I just don't see him leading anyone to the Super Bowl or Chanmpionship game for that matter.

kingfin said:

wow :shakeno:

kingfin said:
Rivers hasn't even proven himself. You don't know if he will be good or a bust. It would be an extremely risky move to do that. I personally don't like that idea at all.

Back
Top Bottom