JT, my 2 cents. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JT, my 2 cents.

calmrage

Calmrage A.K.A. Jay Lawrence
Reaction score
I'm a huge JT fan. I think his skill, work ethic, and competitiveness are as great as any player I've ever seen. Many of you veterans from the old miamidolphins.com fan forum will remember years back JT had a "down" year and a lot of fans were jumping all over him, I was JT's one of his biggest supporters in MANY heated debates.

I'll agree that JT deserved more respect than Parcells seemingly has given him, but the cave man in me has to pose this question to JT, "What are you thinking twinkle toes?"

I guess I'm "old school" like Parcells. I can't imagine Deacon Jones, "Mean" Joe, Jack Lambert, or Dick Butkus "Dancing with the stars"! Then again, I can't imagine them modeling for a calendar either. Like defending our 1 win season wasn't hard enough without JT trying to impersonate Justin Timber-Flake!

JT, I ain't mad atcha, but you better put up a hell of a season dude!

i agree with that. you don't have to like it, but why overreact? been saying that for a while.

You could have thrown your 2 cents into any of the other 600 threads about the subject.

Just my 3 cents.

Yeah I don't see Deacon Jones doing a calender either....frightenin ugly, don't think it would sell. All these guys, Butkus etc. surely would have jumped on opportunities to make more money.... I'm sure Butkus was thankful for those "taste great...less filling" Miller Lite commercials

Back
Top Bottom