JT National Commercial Man now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JT National Commercial Man now

Don't read too much into that. He's just putting it all in perspective. He still knows he's got a job to do. A job that pay lots of money. And expectations are high. I don't see him losing one bit of focus.

Originally posted by marcusreal
I think Taylor is a great DE, but what really worries me now is something he said after he got back with Zack from visiting our troops overseas and did an interview for FinsTV. I quote him, "You know, us tackling people for a living doesn't make us warriors. The war in Iraq is the real war that these guys fight." I am pretty sure that is what Taylor said. My point is, will Jason still fight like a warrior during the football games with the same intensity he did last year? or, is his vision marred by with what he heard and saw over there? Help with opinions!

You can't be serious.

Originally posted by Muck
Don't read too much into that. He's just putting it all in perspective. He still knows he's got a job to do. A job that pay lots of money. And expectations are high. I don't see him losing one bit of focus.

plus he wants to be the best at what he does, and win a SB, you don't do that by being soft on a football field. He's just stating he will use different words when charaterizing the game of football.

Originally posted by marcusreal
I think Taylor is a great DE, but what really worries me now is something he said after he got back with Zack from visiting our troops overseas and did an interview for FinsTV. I quote him, "You know, us tackling people for a living doesn't make us warriors. The war in Iraq is the real war that these guys fight." I am pretty sure that is what Taylor said. My point is, will Jason still fight like a warrior during the football games with the same intensity he did last year? or, is his vision marred by with what he heard and saw over there? Help with opinions!

A trip to Kuwait and his views on soldiers will affect his play? Is this a joke?

Back
Top Bottom