JT on 790 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JT on 790

fishin

CA finfan for life
Reaction score
Jason taylor is about to be on 790 the ticket if anyone wants to check it out. If you cant get it on your radio go to www.radio-locator.com and fill in miami, fl and find 790. Just givin you guys a heads up. Sorry They just said that JT was busy with his kids and he will be on for the 2nd hour of the show Which should be sometime in the next hour or so. I will keep you updated.

fishin said:
Jason taylor is about to be on 790 the ticket if anyone wants to check it out. If you cant get it on your radio go to www.radio-locator.com and fill in miami, fl and find 790. Just givin you guys a heads up.

..Everytime I turn it on 790 all I get is static?? Oh yeah I live in Ohio...:rolleyes:

really though you guys are lucky to be able to hear and read the latest..someone please updat his dialouge if they could, i for one would appreciate it.

he is doing something for or with his kids so they are ging to push his interview back to the next hour

DBoston80 said:
..Everytime I turn it on 790 all I get is static?? Oh yeah I live in Ohio...:rolleyes:

really though you guys are lucky to be able to hear and read the latest..someone please updat his dialouge if they could, i for one would appreciate it.

You can listen to it online..

btw JT ain't gonna be on till the next houry..family first..

PhinSoldia said:
he is doing something for or with his kids so they are ging to push his interview back to the next hour

I heard that, Changed it in my thread

Back
Top Bottom