JT....one of the best | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JT....one of the best

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
I apologize for a couple of weeks ago saying JT might be slightly overrated....and my shoe didnt taste to good...but now he has proven to me he is a consistent player week in and week out...he had a great game and effort against the Broncos....I now believe he has to be one of the best in the league.....now I shall rephrase my questions....

Jason Taylor

solid Defensive End? no

One of the best Defensive Ends in the league? YES!;)

Taylor has come on strong the last couple of games. The only game I can remember him being a nonfactor was the Chiefs game...

Actually he was there too...

... he made a few great plays in there, but they were getting rid of the ball so quickly because our coverage sucked he couldn't get the sack or the big hit.

They did a feature on him after the Chiefs game, how he was still dominate even in that loss.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Samphin
Taylor has come on strong the last couple of games. The only game I can remember him being a nonfactor was the Chiefs game...

Don't forget that he was only one week into that knee injury at the KC game. He said even last night he was only up to about 85% in that leg. Imagine how he is going to be at 100%. He is such a leader for that team.

Originally posted by Samphin

actually he did very good against ROAF (one of the best) being that he was injured

Yeah I remember Taylor doing well but he was doing it alone. Ogunleye, Burnett, and Williams did nothing. It was the 3rd down rushing package that really sucked...not Taylor so much. He was in and around Trent Green a good amount...but he was alone.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
I apologize for a couple of weeks ago saying JT might be slightly overrated....and my shoe didnt taste to good...but now he has proven to me he is a consistent player week in and week out...he had a great game and effort against the Broncos....I now believe he has to be one of the best in the league.....now I shall rephrase my questions....

Jason Taylor

solid Defensive End? no

One of the best Defensive Ends in the league? YES!;)

No shame dude. You want the best for the Phins unlike some.

Be happy that he proved you wrong....

:D

Back
Top Bottom