JT Speaks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JT Speaks

you guys really need to chill out. Just read it or don't

Actually, no we dont

I support the dolphins over JT, dolphins come first, players come second
But i think its silly for someone to attack a player (even if its slight) that has done so much for us. its silly, disrespectful and a post like that should expect attacks.

HOWEVER if its a typo then its a typo and means nothing...

Chill out- not when it is an attack on one of the best players miami has had over the last 8 years.

I wouldnt let a personal, silly attack on marino, thomas, csoka, morris, shula or JT slide and most fans wouldnt either.

I'm scared to start something right now but I have a question.

How can he say he's been "removed from it"? meaning this situation?

As if he has no clue. What is he doing exactly? I don't get his position right now.

As far as I see he could still careless about football.

I think thats what he meant.. He is far removed from football

What's sad is this is his attitude:

When for everyone else football started months ago. There's a time for relaxing and golfing, but not late May and early June. He acts like this is his offseason, like he is owed one now. Nobody made him dance

He can do whatever he wants, I got concerned when he says that the team have his back. He sounds like either a primma donna or a malcontent.

Really, he is a hell of a player & I hope he stays here as our LB, but this waiting game isn't any fun. Our team will be better with him here on it, but if we can get a #1 or even a #2 I would pull the trigger in a heartbeat. When you lead by example you have to actually be here setting the example.

He can do whatever he wants, I got concerned when he says that the team have his back. He sounds like either a primma donna or a malcontent.

Hes both.. which ='s a very confused Jason Taylor

Actually, no we dont

I support the dolphins over JT, dolphins come first, players come second
But i think its silly for someone to attack a player (even if its slight) that has done so much for us. its silly, disrespectful and a post like that should expect attacks.

HOWEVER if its a typo then its a typo and means nothing...

Chill out- not when it is an attack on one of the best players miami has had over the last 8 years.

I wouldnt let a personal, silly attack on marino, thomas, csoka, morris, shula or JT slide and most fans wouldnt either.

The icon, the face of the team, the defense, The IT. Anyone ask who the bright spot on the team has been, he is IT. Don't twist things into something else. And quit :boohoo:
I simply found some news that is new about the best player on our team. I sport his jersey every year. If you have something relative to say about the article, please do.

The icon, the face of the team, the defense, The IT. Anyone ask who the bright spot on the team has been, he is IT. Don't twist things into something else. And quit :boohoo:
I simply found some news that is new about the best player on our team. I sport his jersey every year. If you have something relative to say about the article, please do.

Whats "IT"?

it's funny.. there is all this specualtion. JT nor the Dolphins have actually said very much. Thank you local and national media pundits for making this story massively bigger that it ever should be.

I may not like the fact taylor was on dacning with the stars, I may not like he's not attending mini camps.

But he doesn't make a complete butt of himself like a certain Chad Johnson.

Parcells and co haven't come out and really said anything negative about Taylor or his dancing.

It's been the media.. with 'inside reports' and 'rumors around Davie"

Both Parcells and JT know all too well how the media can twist.. and IS twisting little nothings into front page news.

Kudos to both The Dolphins and JT for actually saying the right things.. even if the rumors are true.

see clarification is not that hard

After reading that article, I have a feeling JT will be back playing for the phins

My Favorite Player has Been A Prima-Donna Over the Last 2 Years...

Yes I loved the guy when he left it all on the field, but now he acts like he is owed something???

Why? because he has played 11 years without winning a Championship?

The last time I checked he has earned and been paid over $35 million, more money than probably anyone here in this board will ever make or see (including me). But I am not bittered, really I am not...

He wants to play for a team that can compete for a SB ring, well maybe JT does not know that from the over 1,600 players in the 32 team's active rosters, only 53 get the ring every year.

So if every player after playing 10 years, think that they earn the right to go to a winning franchise, and ask to be traded to one that is a contender, might as well forgo the CAP and increase the rosters to 200-300 players per team. The CBA will have to have this new rule in place so players can have a better chance on ending their career with a ring.

For now, JT needs to dream on his future (post football), and we fans must move on and pick our new team's players that will put a smile on our faces for the next 10 years...

I didnt bother to read the article but she better decide soon or else.

Back
Top Bottom