Julius Thomas | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Julius Thomas

Should have never traded for Thomas. Would have rather seen more of Gray and Fasano. Waste of a 7th round pick, waste of $6 million, complete waste of time.

I was wondering too, but probably because there aren't many options available at the moment. Suprisingly as bad as we felt Julius Thomas did this year, he's still only slightly below average when it comes to TE production this year.

Julius Thomas
Receptions: 41 (#22)
Yards: 388 (#23)
TDs: 3 (Tied #20)

Other notable TE's:

Jimmy Graham (SEA): 57 rec, 520 yds, 10 TD
Eric Ebron (DET): 53 rec, 574 yds, 4 TD
Charles Clay (BUF): 49 rec, 558 yds, 2 YD
Hunter Henry (LAC): 45 rec, 579 yds, 4 TD
David Njoku (CLE): 32 rec, 386 yds, 4 TD
OJ Howard (TB): 26 rec, 432 yds, 6 TD
Dion Sims (CHI): 15 rec, 180 yds, 1 TD

So I guess they are waiting for a replacement... or god forbid... just going to roll with Thomas again...

Keep Thomas and Pouncey end up Cutting Wake and Suh. Think people are freaking out now. If they keep Thomas that cap space has to come from somewhere else.

Thomas is done. Paying 6.6 million for a washed up shell of a TE .That should get someone fired.

Keep Thomas and Pouncey end up Cutting Wake and Suh. Think people are freaking out now. If they keep Thomas that cap space has to come from somewhere else.

Thomas is done. Paying 6.6 million for a washed up shell of a TE .That should get someone fired.

Yeah, I'm looking at the Dolphins current cap and in order to sign these receivers, I think the Dolphins either need to cut two of: Thomas, Wake, Pouncey. Or restructure Tannehill / Jones. And probably sign James to a multi-year contract to lower the first year cap hit. Not sure what it is, but currently they don't have enough to make the moves they've already announced.

He will be gone.

They probably already cut him but he's so slow he hasn't gotten to the phone yet... ;)

Surprised we didn't go after Jimmy Graham. But odds he going back to the Packers is 89%. :( Updated to 100%... Guess its best to keep Thomas but for real pay this Bum 770,000..

Back
Top Bottom