July 28th | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

July 28th

Troysif

Active Roster
Reaction score
We will not know if rickys coming back until this date because this is the day he retired

bdmagnum said:
I believe we won't know until after the draft.
That will be pretty bad of him, and he knows it. So if he doesnt before the draft he wont come back after it. He just wouldnt want to deal with that s**t.

Ark139954 said:
That will be pretty bad of him, and he knows it. So if he doesnt before the draft he wont come back after it. He just wouldnt want to deal with that s**t.

I'm saying we won't know before the draft because if the public knew before the draft, then the public would believe that taking a RB is no longer a concern/issue. I believe Saban wants to keep the public guessing up until and including the draft.

Nick needs to still draft a back, and not depend on Ricky, because we could be in line to get screwed again. We must draft a back in the early rounds.

No I think Nick will know Ricky's answer before the draft. Simply said it will affect his draft strategy and you'll see it.

Doktor Ivel said:
why will it be unoffical?
If Ricky is reinstated before July 28th, he will be suspended by the NFL for one season. If we comes back after July 28th, he will only be suspended for 4 games.

Jaj said:
No I think Nick will know Ricky's answer before the draft. Simply said it will affect his draft strategy and you'll see it.
I don't think Nick can totally trust Ricky at all! If I was Nick I would play it safe, and at least draft J.J Arrington out of Cal. I just don't trust Ricky at all!

Back
Top Bottom