June 1st cuts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

June 1st cuts

MaxPower

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anyone know who the likely cuts are across the NFL come 6/1?? I haven't seen any of those lists up on ESPN yet that Len P/ posts...and I'm wondering who might be available for us...

Sometimes a list will help, but doesnt mean it'll be correct....you will aslo have a few surprises here and there.....its a "wait and see" game if you ask me....

The ones I'm hearing are Ron Dayne, Thomas Jones, Kyle Brady, and Tony Brackens so far.

There will be others, I guess Derrick Deese not among them.

yea, but we know guys like Rodgers, Griese, maybe Thomas Jones, etc are hitting the street and I'm sure the fans of most other teams know who's out...I was just too lazy to go trolling on their sites...

we're all speculating on LTs & WRs....but maybe it will be a weak pool.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
The ones I'm hearing are Ron Dayne, Thomas Jones, Kyle Brady, and Tony Brackens so far.

i woudlnt be surprised if derrick dees still gets on that list. i just talked to my friend and said he read an article that kwame harris will play LT.:cool:

also, will issac bruce become available? dont be surprised.

Derrick Deese was paid a bonus first off. Second, their player personnel director was on after they drafted Kwame and said with him being a junior they were gonna allow him a year to sit and grow. He's also young and needs the time for his body to fill out.

He unequivocally denied that Deese will be cut and said he is absolutely the starter this year. I figured everyone else heard it off ESPN radio as well so I never posted it.

if we sign jj stokes it means that all the wr's on our rosters are out for the season and there are no other alternatives except the members of this board......he is a brutal wr....one of the great 1st round busts of our time......

Originally posted by ckparrothead

Clayton listed all these guys as possible cuts on Draft day

Just saw on ESPN.com that Muhsin Mohammed is supposed to be waived by Carolina. He's not a bad WR; he had back 2 back 90+ catch seasons in '99 and '00; he has been injured a bit the last couple of seasons but nothing very serious. I don't know if we have the money for him or if we would be interested but he is a posibility.

Id be really happy if we got mushis, but first we have to get knight and griese

Originally posted by finfan54

also, will issac bruce become available? dont be surprised.

Bruce from STL ? I must be thinking of the wrong Bruce ... !
:confused:

I would like to see Mushin with us too...

Muhsin your not serious. Hell yah we should give him a try. He would be a great #2 now. Could easily force McKnight out, since they are pretty similar(McKnight a little fast and Muhsin with better hands and size, Muhsin would win).

Back
Top Bottom