June 1st? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

June 1st?

DreamWeaver

Corporate Time-Stealin' Weasel
Reaction score
Its not that far off...has anyone heard of any possible cuts that could help bolster the Fins? There really hasn't been a lot of HUGE names getting whacked in recent years like there was several years back.

I dont know any names, but I sure hope a solid FS ends up getting released.

I doubt there will be any additions we're looking at. Nick Saban's goal appears to be to get younger. Most 6/1 cuts will be older guys.

Calgaryfin said:
I'm not as interested in what other teams do as what we do. We are stacked at a lot of positions and it will be all business this year. Non performers had better pack their bags now cause they will be gone ASAP.

I'd love to see Saban package some of the dead weight for a few extra picks next year....its nice to have a full compliment of picks in '06 but a few more wouldn't hurt. Maybe Zgonina.......

I head Lance Schulters, Peter Warrick and Kyle Turley will all be cut. Probably bigger names than actual difference makers at this point, but thats another story.

Any other names?

Surferosa said:
I head Lance Schulters, Peter Warrick and Kyle Turley will all be cut. Probably bigger names than actual difference makers at this point, but thats another story.
Any other names?
You could maybe add Issac Bruce to that because last I heard about him was that they wouldn't be to pay him his bonuses he was due for based on last season's performance. My guess is that they'll probably sort it out and end up keeping him, but just thought I should share what I heard.

Back
Top Bottom