June 5th Minicamp pictures online now! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

June 5th Minicamp pictures online now!

actually the dude with the poster boards i met out in the pro player parking lot, he wanted me to take a pic of him (that is the pic) and print it, and mail it to him, he gave me his business card...but i seem to have misplaced his card, o well....ill put today's observations in another thread.

another thing...according to webshots, since i put the pics up....ive gotten over 1500 hits, you can put this link to whatever forum you want.....im a public servant :)

ultimate you should some how introduce him to the board, so he can share his knowledge on the game.

i said i would e-mail him the pic, but he said he didnt have a computer, he said he was computer illiterate...unfortunately i lost his business card :( i feel like an ass, iwant to mail him that pic of himself. His business card was for him to make public appearances at functions dressed like that, it wasnt like a normal business card for a real job. lol

Also, I went to the Marlins game tonight, go to the same link ive been using all along, the pics should be up there within a half hour of this post....

http://community.webshots.com/user/xmattxucfx

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
another thing...according to webshots, since i put the pics up....ive gotten over 1500 hits, you can put this link to whatever forum you want.....im a public servant :)

Thank you sir......just wanted to make sure it was cool......................:)

So you won't mind me having that Junior pic as an avatar? Nice pics by the way.

Ill post my pics later tonight from the Tuesday QB school.. I got a pic of Junior and Zach doing drills, the D-Line doing drills and Jason taylor sprinting, and a couple others..

Before I went to the practice I didnt realize how small some of these football players are... The linemen are all big dudes, but I though Brock Marion looked like he was in high school.. Im 6'3 220, and figured that most of these guys would be pretty big..

The defensive backs are all pretty small.. I never noticed that when at a game (and they are in pads) or on tv..

on another note, Zgonina is huge, big ole basketball sized calves.
Seau is also huge.. Seaverns is a little skinny guy, Ill be surprised if he makes the cut.

sure use it as an avatar, its fine by me, if u want to put MB in the bottom right corner that would be appreciated, if u dont do that its okay too....

Back
Top Bottom