Junior Rosegreen | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Junior Rosegreen

Boomer said:
A lot of you are clamoring for us to sign him.

Remember this - Rosegreen is a slow 189lb safety. He also scored a 2 on the Wonderlich. That's right, 2. In my years of following the draft, that is the lowest score I can remember from a non Hurricane.

Seriously though, there are a lot of concerns that he would struggle to pick up defensive schemes. He doesn't fit the MO of Saban and frankly I will be amazed if he signs.

I did not know that guy scored so low. No wonder Saban (or anyone else) doesn't want him. WOW

We don't need that. INTELLIGENCE is the most important part of the game.

TRADE FOR A QB

teji67 said:
And who is this Hurricane player(s) that you are referring to??? I doubt any Hurricane player scored that low especially in the post-probation era. Hurricanes don't just put players in the NFL their program turns out STARS!!

Er, it's a joke, but I'm more than happy to give you a list of dopey Canes players who scored under 10. coughroscoeparrishcough

Boomer said:
Er, it's a joke, but I'm more than happy to give you a list of dopey Canes players who scored under 10. coughroscoeparrishcough

Oh ok I can take a joke...Alot of top notch programs do have some players with some ridiculous wonderlic scores, but a 2 absolutely takes the cake!

ALfin said:
Rosegreen ran a 4.45 at the Pro Day in Auburn and probably knew the Auburn defensive schemes better than anyone, including Carlos Rogers. I can't recall him blowing an assignment. He is excellent against the run and hits like a truck at 190 lbs. Just ask Reggie Brown from UGA about last year's game.

I was really impressed with Rosegreen this year. He had that great 4 INT game against Tennessee and I can't remember many bad plays either.

But a 2 on the wonderlic? I've heard him in interviews and could tell he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed... but 2? That's scary.

teji67 said:
And who is this Hurricane player(s) that you are referring to??? I doubt any Hurricane player scored that low especially in the post-probation era. Hurricanes don't just put players in the NFL their program turns out STARS!!

I think Vernon Carey beat him with a 1.

I too liked him and he always around the ball at AU. There are reasons for everything. A 2 does not help.

Jesus, a 2?!?!?

Between that and the Carnell Williams interview, Auburn should get placed on academic probation for 2005.

phunwin said:
Jesus, a 2?!?!?

Between that and the Carnell Williams interview, Auburn should get placed on academic probation for 2005.

haha yea the Carnell interview was pretty bad.

"He may have won the war, but he hasnt won the battle" AHAHAHA.:roflmao: :roflmao:

Boomer said:
Er, it's a joke, but I'm more than happy to give you a list of dopey Canes players who scored under 10. coughroscoeparrishcough[/B]

Roscoe Parrish?
Thats sound like Clumpy's kind of player. :lol:

phunwin said:
Jesus, a 2?!?!?

Carnell is a good ole boy - that was deep south speak at it's finest......I couldn't understand him at all.

Back
Top Bottom