Junior Seau interviewed on Sportscenter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Junior Seau interviewed on Sportscenter

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
He was interviewed on the "Budweiser Hot Seat." He didn't really have much to say about the Dolphins, most of the questions were how he felt about leaving the Chargers.

He said he definetly felt like the grandfather of the lockerroom.

He referred to himself in the third-person (again) and mumbled something like "there I go off in third person again."

He was asked what October 27th meant to him, and Junior replied "My son's birthday." He was asked if he would be in San Diego on that day and he said "Yes, I think we have a Monday Night game that night. I hope we go on a strong winning streak going into that game and play a hard game for both team."

He was then asked what it would be like if he won a Super Bowl in Miami. "It would be the icing on the cake for me, it really would. Not only is it a team goal but it's a personal goal for me."

He looked pretty happy and was in a good sense of humor. HE LOOKS READY TO GO!

AWESOME!!! I never saw a phin in the hot seat before... will it be on again??? please reply... i can stay up late to watch the 11 oclock SC cuz its summer break... :D

Not sure but they usually show re-runs later at night.

I saw it too. They said Seau sucks at dancing and hes learning now. :D

Originally posted by AngryDolphins
I saw it too. They said Seau sucks at dancing and hes learning now. :D
Is McMichael teaching him?

LMAO.. I saw the segment too..

Interviewer:"What is the most useful thing a coach told you??"
Seau:"Be humble".
Interviewer:"Is that something Ryan Leaf never learned??"
Seau:"Who's that??"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Interviewer:"Is that something Ryan Leaf never learned??"

That was hilarious. By the look of him he doesn't like Leaf at all. Then he said something like a lot of talent but wasn't ready.

Originally posted by The Beach Bum
AWESOME!!! I never saw a phin in the hot seat before...

Wasn't Jason Taylor on there some time ago? I was thinking he was the second ever. Maybe it was a dream?:dunno:

Originally posted by mbbransc

Wasn't Jason Taylor on there some time ago? I was thinking he was the second ever. Maybe it was a dream?:dunno:

I'm pretty sure taylor was one of the first ones on the hot seat

Back
Top Bottom