Just a good note for me.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a good note for me....

CUBANBADGUY

AXIS LEADER
Reaction score
:topic: Just wanted everyone to know that after four terrible years of being in the Marine Corps stationed in Yuma, AZ (a city that only broadcasts games for the AZ Cards and the SD Chargers) I will be heading back to my home town of Miami, FL. I will once again be reunited with my fellow DolFans in Dolphin Country. I want to thank thank all the DolFans out there in the area here that have kept my hopes up thru the bad and the good. I also want to thank the academy.......:jk: I can't wait to get home. I will be in Miami sometime after the 20th of this month. So please feel free to post your thoughts, questions and opinions on here as I will be checking in time to time......Keep up the good work of reporting Dolphin news and keeping me informed. Thanks in advance.....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol:

The Air Force stuck me in San Antonio... no phins games here, so i got Direct TV with the NFL Sunday Ticket. works like a charm. i actually like rooting for the phins over here more, i get "booed" less over here than i do in ft. laud.....

Back
Top Bottom