just a guess but | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

just a guess but

andysanchelima

i understand ricky
Reaction score
If we dont land L.A wich rite now looks highly unlikly (IMO)due we go De/OLB
or is our needs at Oline and Defensive backfield more of a priority ??:confused:
thanks

Saban said awhile back the the Oline and Dline were the priorities. Hasn't done much to improve the Dline so I could see that as a possibility.

we have alot of D line right now. I think OL, secondary, and if no deal can be done, then LB

I honestly can't see us going DLine unless its DE that Saban really likes. I think we are gunna get a Saftey or Oline, But we could go BPA. If we don't have a RT by the Draft and Justice is there he will be our pick

I think LB would be a real strong possibility for several reasons. First, this is a very good draft for LB's so it could fit the BPA philosophy if Saban believes in that. Plus it really is a need area with Seau gone and Thomas starting to get up in age. I think Greenway now has a pretty good chance of falling to #16. If not, Lawson certainly seems like a perfect fit.

Skeet84 said:
I honestly can't see us going DLine unless its DE that Saban really likes. I think we are gunna get a Saftey or Oline, But we could go BPA. If we don't have a RT by the Draft and Justice is there he will be our pick

Im with ya on that one!:D

SS, OLB, NT,OG are our main needs entering the draft, we need starters at all of those since I think Traylor is done, we also need a back up QB, but thats gonna be a veteran.

Joey 22 said:
SS, OLB, NT,OG are our main needs entering the draft, we need starters at all of those since I think Traylor is done, we also need a back up QB, but thats gonna be a veteran.

I agree Traylor is done. But we drafted Manny with our 5th, and we could still land Adams. So I don't see NT or any DL as a priority going into the draft. I would like to see a vet come in at QB to help, and in case DC isn't ready week 1. But I would love to see a QB with one of our 7ths. It would be a cheep, plus we could groom him.

wtf JT done puff puff pass man ... i belive the S part an the OLB an the OG but JT done maybe in 5 years

andysanchelima said:
wtf JT done puff puff pass man ... i belive the S part an the OLB an the OG but JT done maybe in 5 years

Huh? :confused:

They said Traylor, as in Keith.

Back
Top Bottom