Just a heads up... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a heads up...

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
...to everyone here that espn will be having NFL Live on at 1:30 pm today. Should be some interesting stuff.

nj

thanks. It seems like they never talk about us tho since we don't have that many picks.

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
thanks. It seems like they never talk about us tho since we don't have that many picks.

Ozzy rules!!

Really? That's a damn shame! I will definitely watch it now just to see if they mention us.

BTW, they mentioned earlier on sports center that miami would definitely be looking at Kurt Warner. Just like to pass on every Dolphins snippet I hear and until draft day, I've pretty much got the tv on espn around the clock.

nj

^^^^^^^^

(speechless)

We need Kurt Warner like we need another hole in the head.

NathanHunt said:
^^^^^^^^

(speechless)

We need Kurt Warner like we need another hole in the head.

I know. I agree. They did group us in with about 10 other teams though that would be interested in him, some being Denver, Arizona, Miami and some others.

Just say "NO" to Warner

The last thing we need is an aging QB on the decline of his career throwing ducks in the air....Warner was good (although his supporting cast made him look better than he actually was...nice having Faulk, Bruce and Holt all in their primes), but is no longer the QB he was in his MVP days. I am more confident in Fiedler than I am with Warner....just say NO to Warner, he is not the answer....we need to develop new talent, not waste time trying to milk out the last couple of games out of aging veteran QB's...

Back
Top Bottom