Just a new "Slash" in the mix..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a new "Slash" in the mix.....

Who would you rather see in a Dolphins uniform?

• Kordell "Slash" Stewart

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • A. J. Feeley

Votes: 30 90.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CUBANBADGUY

AXIS LEADER
Reaction score
:lol:
Just a new question to throw around. Who would have rather seen us go and get Kordell "Slash" Stewart, a proven starter and former pro bowler (the only reason that he did badly in chicago is that, well, its chicago) rather than go with an unproven third stringer whose played 5 games and hasn't done much of anything in his career much less make it to the playoffs/superbowl or pro bowl?????????????????

A closer question might be "Who would you rather see in a Dolphins uniform: Kordell Stewart or Ray Lucas?"

The person that voted for Kordell is probably a Bill's fan......funny thing is that I will bet $5 that Stewart is in a Bill's uniform by the start of the 2004 season.

how great would it be if Buffalo signed Kordell to a megabuck FA deal? It wont happen, i know, but holy crap that'd be funny.

MULARKEY'S MESS!

Originally posted by FinFan4Life814
how great would it be if Buffalo signed Kordell to a megabuck FA deal? It wont happen, i know, but holy crap that'd be funny.

Don't count that scenerio out with MIKE MULARKEY as their guy in charge up in TURD TOWN USA. They have history together back at Pittsburgh!:pirate:

Back
Top Bottom