Just another reason wanny sucked | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just another reason wanny sucked

inFINSible said:
Look at how vernon was pushed to the side....Look at how Feeley was pushed to the side....you think Wanny was stonewalling anybody brought in by Rick?
Is Oliver Stone screening this for a possible movie entitled, "Conspiracy in Dolphin Land." Come on guys, wanny's job is on the line and he's purposely not putting the best talent on the field to prove a point to Rick??? Wanny was just too conservative and didn't want to venture into the unknown.

I watched Carey several times in camp last year and the bottom line was he just didn't look that good. I don't think he's a bust, just a slow starter. Please stop with these conspiracy theories. We've got a new ERA happening before our eyes. Enjoy the ride.

KostaTheGreek said:
well i agree with Ruddy and Dixon but i beleive fat *** Nails stilled had fuel in the tank it was awesome watching him play and just hit people and make wholes for ricky (remember the Detroit game) but yeh Dixon was done and so was Tim but remember Wanny and Rick tried to get Olin Kruetz and failed...wonder why

Noodle Arm thanks...
If fat a$$ Nails still had fuel in the tank, how come he's not playing anywhere else? :wink:

thats if he stayed with us....a lot of teams around the NFL worry about him because of his weight issues

The main reason Wanny sucked was because he had his guys and was scared of change.

He used the #19 pick in the draft on a quality Olineman that had to have surgery to remove the splinters in his @ss. Wanny preferred suffering with Jay over AJ.

AtlantaPhin said:
Is Oliver Stone screening this for a possible movie entitled, "Conspiracy in Dolphin Land." Come on guys, wanny's job is on the line and he's purposely not putting the best talent on the field to prove a point to Rick??? Wanny was just too conservative and didn't want to venture into the unknown.

I watched Carey several times in camp last year and the bottom line was he just didn't look that good. I don't think he's a bust, just a slow starter. Please stop with these conspiracy theories. We've got a new ERA happening before our eyes. Enjoy the ride.
I just asked a question. :confused:

If he started his choice of players over Rick's, it could mean just about anything because, I don't think Wanny knew what talent was. I could see him being much more comfortable with his own guys which would RESULT in a stonewalling of "Rick's guys". Simple as that.

inFINSible said:

If he started his choice of players over Rick's, it could mean just about anything because, I don't think Wanny knew what talent was. I could see him being much more comfortable with his own guys which would RESULT in a stonewalling of "Rick's guys". Simple as that.

agreed

inFINSible said:

Wasn't trying to single you out as I enjoy reading your posts. Just a little tired of constantly talking about the past. We all know Wanny's unwillingness to change led to this franchises demise.

AtlantaPhin said:
Wasn't trying to single you out as I enjoy reading your posts. Just a little tired of constantly talking about the past. We all know Wanny's unwillingness to change led to this franchises demise.
I know what you mean, I usually let these threads pass without comment.

finsnchips said:
The main reason Wanny sucked was because he had his guys and was scared of change.

He used the #19 pick in the draft on a quality Olineman that had to have surgery to remove the splinters in his @ss. Wanny preferred suffering with Jay over AJ.

Well just ask youself? Based on what we know of Saban and how he drafts, would he have drafted Vernon Carey at #19? Or even #20?

I don't think so, Carey may turn out ok, but he was a late first round projection and I don't think Saban reaches for need, also, from what I've seen Carey doesn't seem to have the motor Saban looks for in prospects.

Back
Top Bottom