Just be mad if you must | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just be mad if you must

lincoln freed the slaves,ricky is free to retire.. do you know how stupid that sounds?

OK, I just woke up, poured myself a cup of coffee, and sat down at the computer. Now, I am ready to vomit! Talk about a real shocker that truly sucks! Ricky, what the hell are you thinking? Maybe the FO in New Orleans knew a lot more than we thought they did. Now Wanny has exactly ZERO positive personnel deals to his credit - we got screwed on each and every one.

I know that that this may sound crazy but it may not be all that bad in the long run. This will force Wanny to balance the offense a bit more as he won't have his "old faithful" by his side. Also, regardless of his huge talent, Ricky would detract from the overall success of the team if his head is not in the game. His attitude would detract from everyone around him (eg - Keyshaun Johnston).

I have read a lot of posts this morning and I truly do not begrudge Ricky for wanting to be happy. However, this BS of making yourself happy with complete disregard for those around you is detestable. It shows a complete lack of character and work ethic. I have quit jobs that I hated but always finished out any projects that I had an integral part in and left the companies in better shape than when I started. Ricky apparently doesn't care what shape he leaves the Dolphins nor Dolphins fans in. For this, I say good riddence.

I look forward to the, "Where are they now...", special in about 15 years when he has blown all of his money on drugs and Korean hookers. Nobody will give a crap about him then just like he doesn't give a crap about us now. Get Lost, Jerkoff! :fire:

good luck ricky

ricky was not the stereotypical athlete.whereas most crave the spotlight , ricky was terrified of it. i just wish the man peace and happiness. he was one hell of a running back!

Back
Top Bottom