Just because Ray Lucas sucks... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just because Ray Lucas sucks...

LeftCoastPhin

Getting geeked for 2003!!
Reaction score
DOES NOT MEAN FIEDLER IS A GOOD QB!!! What kind of ignorant logic is that? Fiedler played well before he went down (is this a trend) but played very mediocre with the season on the line when he came back. He said it himself, just because the fans liked me when he was out, he had better play well upon his return. Well, HE DID NOT!

Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
Fiedler played well before he went down (is this a trend)

What trend are you refering to?

Do you mean the fact that he only missed 1 game over the 2 years prior to this one?

The only trend I see is this

Jay Feidler
Year / QB Rating
2000 - 74.5
2001 - 80.3
2002 - 85.2

He just keeps getting better every year he starts.

Jay can only be compared to
  1. what is out there to replace him
  2. what is out there to replace him for the same cap friendly contract (in 2003)
    [/list=1]

The trend is that he's always banged up or has somthing to hamper his "awesome ability" MEH, you guys are thick when it comes to Fiedler

I'd like to see ONE post where you are quoting his "awesome ability"... just one, show me one.. .where somebody says this......
c'mon..... I'm waiting...
Didn't think so..
Now stop with your ridiculous argument that he is not a franchise Qb so he needs to be replaced or else we will never win...
We have other areas to upgrade first.

Fiedler was mediocre with the season on the line? What about that vaunted D-line with the division crown on the line. 4th and 3 with the key to the lock on the division, we give up the first down to a 265lb QB. 11 point lead in the last 5 minutes of the last game for yet another shot at outright division bragging rights. 1 sack, 1 hurried pass, an ounce of pressure, thats all we needed, we got nothing of the sort! That my friend sounds a little more like defensive mediocrity to me!

Thats an unfair comp to Brees, it was his first year for cryin out loud! Look, I'm not saying there is better available, all I'm saying is Fiedler deserves his share of the blame and his is avg at best. Not the answer.

Fiedler is a little above average. He isn't spectacular, but hes not terrible. He is better then every FA QB

Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
Thick, Thick, Thick.......I'm out, peace fellas

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are thick. You lose all credibility when you resort to attacking entire groups of thought.

Well excuse me Mr. Perfect. I was frustrated, big deal. Besides, how made you the credibility king?

Back
Top Bottom