Just Bought 3 autographed cards on Ebay | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Bought 3 autographed cards on Ebay

To the OP, Congrats on the future addition to your family and I look forward to welcoming a new Dolfan to the community. Two of my most prized posessions are a Dan Marino rookie card and an autographed Zach Thomas rookie card. They are probably not worth much money but they are priceless to me. Congrats on all your new treasures.

I can't believe all these other guys here just pissed all over a fellow Dolfan who just came here to share his good news. Isn't the world cynical enough that we don't need to add to it?

To the OP, Congrats on the future addition to your family and I look forward to welcoming a new Dolfan to the community. Two of my most prized posessions are a Dan Marino rookie card and an autographed Zach Thomas rookie card. They are probably not worth much money but they are priceless to me. Congrats on all your new treasures.

I can't believe all these other guys here just pissed all over a fellow Dolfan who just came here to share his good news. Isn't the world cynical enough that we don't need to add to it?

What is this Oprah?

What is this Oprah?

:lol: I'm expecting that Henne card to fly through roof financially and then he can come back on FinHeaven and host a "Giveaway Show" with special prizes like Ted Ginn autographed jerseys along with Eddie Moore and Eric Kumerow memorabilia.

:lol: I'm expecting that Henne card to fly through roof financially and then he can come back on FinHeaven and host a "Giveaway Show" with special prizes like Ted Ginn autographed jerseys along with Eddie Moore and Eric Kumerow memorabilia.

That is like me funding my retirement with scratch of lottery tickets!

A chad Henne Autographed upper deck card with pieces of actual Game worn Jersey for $40, A Davon Bess autographed Rookie Upper Deck card for $18 & Our newest Miami Dolphin Daniel Thomas autographed rookie Letterman Patch card also Upper Deck for $26. I am one who would rather go to training camp or a game to try and get autographs from people face to face, but seeing as how my wife is due to birth our first child ( a baby boy & newest Dolphin fan) in July I wont be able to attend any mini or training camps this year along with probably not going to any games. I have been buying autographed cards from ebay for the last few months and they are the only autographed things I will ever buy bc u know Upper Deck and Topps etc are legitimate authentic autographs. Anyway I figured I would share this with my fellow dolphin fans. Am very excited to see how our Second round pick from Kansas state will do

Is this for future financial gains? Or just because you love the Fins? That is pretty cool that you have the money to buy cards of the Fins and collect them over the years. If I had the funds, I probably would do the same.

you paid over 20 dollars for hennes autograph? that is highway robbery!
congrats on the newborn hopefully u didn't call him chad..

Is it jUst me or is this the worst thread ever? Who gives a crap about cards you bought on eBay! Wow what a joke get a life! Especially since your wasting money on cards worth nothing

Listen here you d**kface, There are plenty of people on this website that post alot of pointless sh*t on here. If it was a pointless post then dont even bother lookin at it or better yet posting your two cents. I would love to see how many of your 74 posts were nothing but garbage and nonsense. So here is an idea, take your stupid 22 yr old *** and go f**k yourself

Never buy cards bc I think they will be worth anything you a**hole. I get them bc I like to collect autographed stuff and one day give them to my son. The only thing I am sure you collect are punches in the face from people you piss off with your little b*tch *** mouth.

And the other two! When will a bess card ever be worth a lot of money??

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe it has more to do with the fact that he loves the Miami Dolphins, and Dolphins merchandise, and this isn't for financial gain? Before telling someone else to get a life, take a look in the mirror.

Listen here you d**kface, There are plenty of people on this website that post alot of pointless sh*t on here. If it was a pointless post then dont even bother lookin at it or better yet posting your two cents. I would love to see how many of your 74 posts were nothing but garbage and nonsense. So here is an idea, take your stupid 22 yr old *** and go f**k yourself

I like where this thread is heading!

Oh ****! It's on!

tumblr_le9jljsm501qzaxefo1_400-1.jpg

Never buy cards bc I think they will be worth anything you a**hole. I get them bc I like to collect autographed stuff and one day give them to my son. The only thing I am sure you collect are punches in the face from people you piss off with your little b*tch *** mouth.

You would have gotten a more favorable response posting this thread on the Jets forum. Congrats on your purchase and enjoy any way you want to! Sometimes I'm not sure there are true Dolphin Fans here anymore!

Go on Ebay and type in Daniel Thomas autograph and a bunch will pop up. I got one of the autographed letter man upperdeck cards. There were like 5 of them on there. Do the same for Davon Bess auto and I got one of the upper deck Sp cards. I will try and upload the Chad Henne one I got.

Back
Top Bottom