Just can't wait until we draft somebody. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just can't wait until we draft somebody.

You guys see this one in the Jim Haslett thread??
8attention_whore4_copy.jpg

In 2005, in an attempt to neutralize the Autobot threat before they could fully utilize their Autobot Moonbases, Megatron ordered a full-scale assault on Autobot City. In the end, the Decepticons were driven off, but not before they nearly destroyed the city and Megatron killed Optimus Prime. Himself brutally damaged, Megatron was carried to the escape shuttle by Soundwave. Starscream, in a thinly-disguised attempt to take leadership of the Decepticons, jettisoned Megatron into deep space.

We will miss you Megatron!!!

Well I'm waiting to see if my three month suspension from Finheaven might be lifted so I can fully enjoy this website again. It's so hard being misunderstood. Even since I was a child, the jealous people.....they'd make me look bad so that they could feel better..........and it hurts you know........inside........when the Admin takes away...........all you got left..................:cry: :cry: ....sniff...and then when you show that you're a good and changed person.........they just laugh.........and it hurts you know.........inside..........

Megatron said:
Well I'm waiting to see if my three month suspension from Finheaven might be lifted so I can fully enjoy this website again. It's so hard being misunderstood. Even since I was a child, the jealous people.....they'd make me look bad so that they could feel better..........and it hurts you know........inside........when the Admin takes away...........all you got left..................:cry: :cry: ....sniff...and then when you show that you're a good and changed person.........they just laugh.........and it hurts you know.........inside..........
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom