just curious what the % will be. (OG) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

just curious what the % will be. (OG)

is OG coming back a good move in your opinion?

• YES, he makes us a better team this season

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • NO, I would hate to see a young guy cut for OG

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • the guy who posted this OG thread is a *** ****!!!

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters

Bobby Humphrey

I got cut
Reaction score
don't bite my head off for another OG thread, BUT I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE %.

Last edited by a moderator:
No....it's a waste of time, although he'll make good camp fodder.

I don't get why he's getting ripped on so much. The guy makes big plays EVERY GAME. How many one-handed catches have you seen him make over the middle for the extra yard? He's one of the best possession recievers in the game, if you throw something at him; he'll catch it. Not to mention, Fiedler says he's very happy with Orande and more comfortable with him than any other reciever. He probably won't start again this year, but he has proven himself in this league unlike the rookies who just look good in the NFLE.

I'd take OG over any of the rookie guys. Now we have four starting WR's.

Again, I think the people that are not crazy about him coming back just feel that we'll lose a good young players so that we can make room for Gasden who bailed on us last year.

Ozzy rules!!

If he's so good why couldn't he find a job?.....If we are missing some receiver extraordinare, why didn't any of the 31 other teams and 100's of personell men jump at the chance to sign such a diamond?....He's been dangling his arthritic toes in the Free Agency pool for almost a year now and he still hasn't gotten an offer that he could be satisfied with. You think that's because he's got a whole pile of offers in front of him and he's going through each them carefully? No, it's because no body else wants him! What's not to understnd ....better yet what is there to get excited about??

Maybe it's his blistering lifetime average of 3 catches per game......Or his lifetime 45 yards per game....... Wait, it's probably his eye popping .33 TDs per game,that has Dolphin fans loopy over the prospect of getting OG back....I mean, all that and a "me first" attitude to boot! What's not to love?

Danny....yes that's definately part of it but, I also don't think OG is worth anything anymore, period.

EXACTLY

Originally posted by Gonk
I don't get why he's getting ripped on so much. The guy makes big plays EVERY GAME. How many one-handed catches have you seen him make over the middle for the extra yard? He's one of the best possession recievers in the game, if you throw something at him; he'll catch it. Not to mention, Fiedler says he's very happy with Orande and more comfortable with him than any other reciever. He probably won't start again this year, but he has proven himself in this league unlike the rookies who just look good in the NFLE.

EXCELLENT POST, GONK. ROBERT FORD CAN ATEST TO YOUR VIEW.

(CAPS MY STYLE,NOT YELLING,SINCERELY JAKE91):up:

:jetssuck:

Originally posted by Danny
Again, I think the people that are not crazy about him coming back just feel that we'll lose a good young players so that we can make room for Gasden who bailed on us last year.
I was over him half-way through last season when it was clear he didn't want to be in Miami any more. His off-season shenanigans have not changed my mind.
icon13.gif

Or many it's because when the team needed him the most where was he? Yep that is what I thought.

Originally posted by Gonk

No, we have 2 starters and 3 possession receivers, 3=overkill, we need additional speed...OG brings us nothing we don't already have..but I'm not going into this again..read my other posts, I think I've explain this well, You guys look at a player, I'm looking at the overall position..WR's..and what we need, and OG is not it..more speed, people can YAC, break big plays, stretch the field, give ricky more running room, keep double teams off CC or McKnight, OG accomplish non of that..Look at strategy guys, not a player...And yes teams have stopped the fade to the corner in the redzone, so please don't use that one. Oh well that my last on this subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to click both Yes and NO!!!! I think signing OG is a good thing for Training camp depth but i WOULD NOT want to see a GOOD young guy cut for him. If they cut Tolver for OG i will be PISSED!
:angry:
:missmeth:

Just out of curiosity, BobbyHumphrey, why do you use that name?? No offense intended, but from all the Dolphin players that have ever been on the roster, why did you pck a running back who had one year in Miami, and a pretty poor one at that?? Is it sarcastic??

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I would hate to see us lose a guy like Tolver for OG, and it is possible at this point.

I dont think Dave is that dumb to give up a YOUNG (MUCH POTENTIAL) guy like Tolver for an old guy like OG AFTER all the crap that has gone on this offseason. :sceptic:

Back
Top Bottom