Just Dreaming.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Dreaming....

Csonkanator

Fin Fan Till Death Do Us Part...
Reaction score
I REALLY want Donte' Whitner....i think he would make our secondary (with what it is now) Top 15.....He's a ball hawk, kinda what Sammy Knight was in N.O. a long time ago....and kid can make a hit...But i would'nt be upsetwith Kamerion Wimberly....great DE/LB in the mold of Merriman/Ware....that would make one nasty LB corps...:evil:

I like Wimberly too, but isn't he a stretch at #16 ?? Lawson would be a better bet and even he is a little of a stretch at #16 ??

Saban could also go WR at #16 ???

Cleveland at the moment seems to be interested in Wimbley themselves, so I don't think taking Wimbley at 16 would be much of a stretch (if he's there). Especially if he fits what Saban and Capers want for their defensive scheme(s).

Witner would also be a very good choice at 16.

i dont even know any more. i would REALLY like lawson but at 16 he is a reach. hes perfect for our team so he might be worth reaching for. the ultimate thing would be if we were to trade down and get an extra midrounder and lawson. Plus Skyler Green WR at lsu.

LarryFinFan said:
I like Wimberly too, but isn't he a stretch at #16 ?? Lawson would be a better bet and even he is a little of a stretch at #16 ??

Saban could also go WR at #16 ???

I've heard alotta good things about wimberly.But Don't know any of his stats.
If we get either of the 4 @ 16 i'll be very happy

(#1 LB lawson,#2 wimberly,#1 WR holmes,#2 jackson)

as long as whoever we pick doesn't turn out to be a bust, i don't care anymore...just get on with the draft...this suspence is going to give me a heart attack!...

hestar said:
I've heard alotta good things about wimberly.But Don't know any of his stats.
If we get either of the 4 @ 16 i'll be very happy

(#1 LB lawson,#2 wimberly,#1 WR holmes,#2 jackson)

I just watched a video of Kamerion Wimbley and was impressed.I prefer him over Lawson now.Lawson will be a pretty good DE but hes too tall to play at LB imo.If we didnt draft a LB in the 1st(Gabe Watson/Jimmy Williams/Ko Simpson/Jon Scott) id draft Rocky McIntosh in the 3rd i was impressed too by him.I havent see LB Stanley McClover play but ive read very good things on him so id be happy with one of those guys or both.Wed have be sick at LB and would be dominant like the stealers Lbs.

MiamiDolphins34 said:
I just watched a video of Kamerion Wimbley and was impressed.I prefer him over Lawson now.Lawson will be a pretty good DE but hes too tall to play at LB imo.If we didnt draft a LB in the 1st id draft Rocky McIntosh in the 3rd i was impressed too by him.I havent see LB Stanley McClover play but ive read very good things on him so id be happy with one of those guys or both.Wed have a sick at LB and would be dominant like the stealers Lbs.We could get a Darrell Hunter in the 4th or Bernard Pollard.

he's impressed me since the Miami/Fla St. gmae last season....and i'm a big Penn State fan, so his orange bowl preformance didn;t go unnoticed...all 3+ hours of it....

MiamiDolphins34 said:
I just watched a video of Kamerion Wimbley and was impressed.I prefer him over Lawson now.Lawson will be a pretty good DE but hes too tall to play at LB imo.If we didnt draft a LB in the 1st(Gabe Watson/Jimmy Williams/Ko Simpson/Jon Scott) id draft Rocky McIntosh in the 3rd i was impressed too by him.I havent see LB Stanley McClover play but ive read very good things on him so id be happy with one of those guys or both.Wed have be sick at LB and would be dominant like the stealers Lbs.

Too tall? Willie McGinest is listed at 6-5 and Brian Urlacher is listed at 6-4. Lawson is about the same size as McGinest coming out of college and he has turned out pretty good.

I'd like to see Lawson in first, then maybe Watkins in the third. Now that would be some hittin for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom