Just for fun. With the first overall pic the dolphins pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just for fun. With the first overall pic the dolphins pick

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
With the first overall pick the dolphins pick Who?

I will take Matt Lienart USC QB

I don't think they will have the # 1 pick but..........

I would take Mike Williams so we have a reciever in case Boston or Chambers go down next year. Leinart would be a close 2nd.

**** THIS THREAD, YOU GUYS HAVE NO ****ING FAITH IN ANYTHING
JESUS CHRIST

The season isn't over yet. Sh1t, it hasn't even begun! I'd take the QB that won the Heisman this year although he is one ugly looking guy.

It's just a thread guy not a reflection on anyone's predictions or an attempt to bail on the team , personally I think our O has a good chance to rank higher than last year. What were we like 29th in passing?

Feely does good and minor bad- Cadilac williams
Minor good feely bad- Matt leinhart
Feely and minor good and we sign a veteran wideout we make this pick and we have one of the best wr cores in the nfl in a while- Mike Williams

bobdroopy said:
**** THIS THREAD, YOU GUYS HAVE NO ****ING FAITH IN ANYTHING
JESUS CHRIST

It was clearly written in the thread title "Just for fun." This doesn't mean that we don't have faith. It's just something entertaining to take our mind's off the terrible news that keeps pouring in to the Dolphins and their fans.

TOO BAD WE'LL HAVE THE #32 PICK! :D

BLIND OPTIMISM! YEAH BABY!

This thread was to have some fun. Im a die hard dolphins fan and always will be. I wish I could wake up and Ricky still be on this team and David be fine. I just need to take my mind off all the negative that been happening the last 3 weeks.

I think we'll take Antel Rolle oh wait Dave doesn't do the drafting anymore.I guess Eric Winston from miami. The best Lt coming out if he decides to come out.

Back
Top Bottom