Just for fun.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just for fun....

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am in no way thrwoing in the towel on the season, quite the opposite. After the win on Sunday I like our chances for the AFC East. However I saw something that made me think about next year. WHAT IIIFFFFF Anthony Wright keeps playing lights out (two 40+ pt games best in franchise histroy). IIIFFFFF that is the case Boller may be on the market next year while his stock is still high. Interesting.:eek:

Boller isn't going anywhere. If anyone moves, its Anthony Wright. I don't think he is as good as those scores would indicate though.......

I would love to bring Kyle Boller in. Of course that is if he availible. But could you imagine Boller, Williams, Konrad, Chambers, Michael Clayton (hopefully we draft him), McMichael, Lee, etc. That would be an incredible high powered offense with the great defense.

Originally posted by finfan54
I wouldnt mind Kitna.
Holy crap! The guy's on a hot streak. Just about everybody has at least one hot streak in their career. Let's see if he can keep it up first, eh?

id prefer brunell...really

but before all this we must wait to see what happens this year

last year the afc in general was a cluster F*CK and we almost had the division title because everyones record sux

this season is not over.......i feel greatness coming from the dolphins

All of you people are dreaming. None of this will ever occur. Boller was just drafted, do you think they will cut him? Definately not.

Hey, you know who I was thinking could be our quarterback?

This guy who won the AFC OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK last week. He wears #9, oh wait, he plays for us!!!

JAY IS THE MAN

and if he can, we should get Richard Simmons to play left tackle and protect him so he can see what it's like.

i agree devil, JAY has proven to everyone for a 2nd time that he is the leader and an important part of the offense, we need a better reciever and line and were set I think.

Originally posted by Bazinet37
Boller isn't going anywhere. If anyone moves, its Anthony Wright. I don't think he is as good as those scores would indicate though.......

This man said it wright...:lol:

If anyone takes a hike it's Anthony and his value really isn't all that high now anyways, he'd have to finish the season at this rate to get a 4th rounder for him.

I do like Boller though, I'd like Eli more :cry:

Originally posted by gunsnroses
I would love to bring Kyle Boller in. Of course that is if he availible. But could you imagine Boller, Williams, Konrad, Chambers, Michael Clayton (hopefully we draft him), McMichael, Lee, etc. That would be an incredible high powered offense with the great defense.

I've heard that michael clayton said he is staying at LSU for his senior season...Not sure if that's true or not.

I don't think Boller is going anywhere, anytime soon. The Ravens have 2 first round picks invested in him....I don't see them dumping him after one season.

Back
Top Bottom