Just got my Roth Jearsy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just got my Roth Jearsy

PassRush

Drunken Sailor
Reaction score
If you live in the area, Team Choice in the Boynton Beach mall just got in a shipment of white Matt Roth jearsys, I was standing right there when they opened the box and am now the first person in the area to own that jearsy. Just letting you know that if you want one, they got them

What number is he wearing? #98? A white or orange
one would be sweet.

Nice. I think I'm going to order one. I wish I lived in a place were I could just walk in a get a Fins jersey like that. All I see in sports store is a damn sea of blue of white.:fire: :fire: :fire:

All they had was white but they said they should be getting in a shipment of Aqua and Orange soon. I already have my Ronnie Brown, just ordered a new name tag for my authentic Surtain. I only had four white jearsys as it is, I kind of liked the white 98. It goes well with my training camp hat. I gots to coordinate when I am representing my Fins

PassRush said:
All they had was white but they said they should be getting in a shipment of Aqua and Orange soon. I already have my Ronnie Brown, just ordered a new name tag for my authentic Surtain. I only had four white jearsys as it is, I kind of liked the white 98. It goes well with my training camp hat. I gots to coordinate when I am representing my Fins
Yeah if I get a Roth it will definitely be white. For some reason any 80 or 90 numbers I like to get the white jersey of. Unless its taylor, chambers, or mcmike I get all 3.

man ive got to get to the stores and get me one, im in miami so im sure they got some already. im getting myself a white Roth jersey and a green R.Brown for the wife.

ether79 said:
Nice. I think I'm going to order one. I wish I lived in a place were I could just walk in a get a Fins jersey like that. All I see in sports store is a damn sea of blue of white.:fire: :fire: :fire:

you and me both bro. Sucks.

Are these "authentics" the kind that have the "iron on" screen names? I prefer the sewed on name jerseys? Where can I get the sewed on authentics at???

Roman529 said:
Are these "authentics" the kind that have the "iron on" screen names? I prefer the sewed on name jerseys? Where can I get the sewed on authentics at???

Your best bet is ebay

PassRush said:
If you live in the area, Team Choice in the Boynton Beach mall just got in a shipment of white Matt Roth jearsys, I was standing right there when they opened the box and am now the first person in the area to own that jearsy. Just letting you know that if you want one, they got them

Thanks for the heads up, I could get 1 but Boyton is too far from where I live.

By the way, how is cousin Tom doing?

PatsSuck456 said:
Thanks for the heads up, I could get 1 but Boyton is too far from where I live.

By the way, how is cousin Tom doing?

Have not seen or talked to him in a little less than a year. This will haunt me forever:(

Back
Top Bottom