just got through watching the senior bowl.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

just got through watching the senior bowl..

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
and i was really impressed with the players we drafted and the free agent pickups. roth is a beast he was held all day long he could have had 6 sacks or more. daniels is a good smooth player and imo he is a corner not a saftey and he kind of reminds me of madison a little ****y. kay jay harris omg how did this guy not get drafted? he will be our#2 rb bank on that he had written on his mouth piece ALL DAY LONG! god i love his attitude! and alex holmes is a player not real fast but great hands i think he will make the team. saban did a heck of a job! now i dont feel so bad about poole, daniels will be a good 3rd corner and start next year imo.

Boone said:
Did you have it taped?

yes, watched it live but i just now rememberd i taped it for a friend and i got it back now i am watching in detail!

Wait, you watched the Senior Bowl and think that Kay Jay Harris did good? I would hate to see who you thought sucked.

Martel said:
Wait, you watched the Senior Bowl and think that Kay Jay Harris did good? I would hate to see who you thought sucked.

he had a few good runs and got stuffed on a few but i watched the guy play for the past few years. he could have not gained a yard in the senior bowl and i will still tell you he is a player.

Martel said:

who i thought sucked? the right tackle that roth dominated and brock berlin.

Back
Top Bottom